mafia what? part two

"Mafia what?" I barely whisper as Adam shuts me up by pressing his lips against mine hungry and possessive. After my senses return I push him off and try to leave but he's in front of the door.

"You're not leaving now princess." He growls causing me to shake again.

"L let me out," I demand my voice wavering with each word. What's wrong with him he doesn't even know me. "Wh-what are you?"

"I'm the head of The Molasses Mafia." He informs me which sends me into a fit of laughter forgetting my situation.

"Like the sweet?" I shriek between giggles.

"Maybe." He answers curtly you could tell his ego had been bruised.

"When I was little I'd steal my grandmas' molasses chocolates!" I exclaim giggling against his chest forgetting all else. This is bliss. Hey, that rhymed I think then giggle again.

"It's not funny" He snaps bringing back to the harsh reality. With my senses finally kicking in a take a cautious step backward. "Don't worry I won't hurt you."

"You know that doesn't sound as reassuring as it should since you lied and are part of a mafia."

Switch Pov to Adam

My heart breaks when she says this because she doesn't even know how much I've lied and how hidden parts of her past is. As much as it hurts it's best for her if I leave her alone. I cant live without her though! What am I going to do? How is this little girl managing to tear me apart with a few words?

"You have no idea," I muttered mostly to myself.

"What don't I have any idea about? Huh? Because I know some gang stuff I binged the first and second season of Riverdale in just two nights. So I know some gang stuff like how you can't go into the other gangs' territory because if they find out your good as dead or in a gang war and gangs always hate each other unless they're allied 'cause they'll always want all the territory they can get!" She rants. "Wow I didn't know I could hold my breath that long."

"How do you get that much from a drama tv show?"

"Cause I like the dark gang stuff just as much about the drama duh." She spats as if should be obvious. "Also we should get to our seats."

"I thought I told you-you're not going anywhere."

"So possessive of a girl who's her own and you don't even know tsk tsk." She jokes before shoving past me to the door. This time I let her leave not because I don't want her but because I want her to want me back and if that takes giving her some space so be it. Whatever it take I'll make her mine.

I splash my face with some cold water than leave to join her in the seats but she's not there again. Probably with her friends. My assumption is verified when I hear her giggles mixed with two others stand out. I drift off to sleep in the seat focusing on the sound of her adorably laugh.

Atleast a couple hours later I wake up to a finger repeatedly jabbing into my cheek.

"What the hell?" I groan softly. Then I turn to find Tessa's the culprit.

"I want the window seat when we land." She whines batting her eyelashes and giving puppy dog eyes. "Pretty please with amo worthy grapes?"

"Amo worthy grapes?" I question earning a shrug so I give in knowing she'd just continue to whine if I didn't give in.

"lease take a seat and prepare for some minor turbulence." the speaker announces.

Crap did an enemy gang find my flight plan? No Tessa has to be safe!

"Are you ok?" She chuckles innocently. If Tessa's hurt because of me I don't what I'll do.

Sorry this chapters so short. So is Tessa safe? Is Adam a big turdo who got Tessa pulled into a big mess?

Also please check out my other novel  "Last teen standing" if you want you can make a cover cause I have n cover ideas. please remember to vote. Have fun my amo worthy grapes ;p (;

Also feel free to comment any suggestions! or if I forget to update gentle reminders are super welcome.