*+. What .+*

*+. *+. *+. ♡ .+* .+* .+*

"Goddamnit! Why do you fucking suck at math!" Katsuki yelled, practically crushing the scrap piece of paper that the two boys were using.

"H-hey! I can't help it! I'm just not smart I guess!" The redhead laughed, his face a a light shade of pink. Thankfully, Katsuki was too wrapped up in their work to not notice.

"Shut up! Let's just continue working dumbass!" The blonde sighed, picking up the pencil that lay on his desk and erasing mot of the work on the now crumpled piece of paper.

"Ugh, this is pointless! Maybe we should just give up for tonight, studying is so boring!" Eijirou complained, banging his head against the desk. Katsuki turned his head to face him.

"Really? You're basically setting yourself up to fail when you say that! How are you gonna understand this is you don't study?" The ash blonde questioned, Eijirou pouted.

"Yeah but when are we ever gonna use these skills in real life! We're here to become heroes! Not math nerds!" The redhead explained, Katsuki blushed.

"You idiot..." He sighed, continuing to fill out the answers to the problems. Eijirou leaned on his side, causing the blonde to react rather violently.

The blonde shoved him off rather forcefully, causing Eijirou to fall off the chair they were sharing and onto the floor. He hit the floor and hit his back pretty hard.

"What the fuck Kirishima?!" Katsuki shrieked, Eijirou stared up at him with disbelief in his eyes, his heart thumping loudly. Katsuki was a blushing mess.

"You idiot! Can't you understand I love you!" The ash blonde screamed, tears pricking the corners of his eyes, he didn't try to hold them back though. They ran down his cheeks.

"Bakugou? Is that what this is all about? You..." Eijirou began, but was quickly cut off when he heard the blonde completely break down. He got off of the chair and fell to his knees on the floor.

"Damnit! I'm such a fool..." Katsuki said through his tears, Eijirou ran to his side, holding him steady as he cried. The blonde tried to push his hand away several times, but the redhead was smart, and used his quirk. This made moving his hand virtually impossible.

"Don't be afraid Bakugou...I love you too..." The redhead sighed, getting up and starting to walk away to the door.

What?

*+. *+. *+. ♡ .+* .+* .+*