*+. Confession .+*

*+. *+. *+. ♡ .+* .+* .+*

"Wait! You're saying he's fine with it?!" Mina screamed, for Eijirou had just told her the whole story .

"Yup!" The redhead smiled.

"No way!" Hanta chimed.

"Well you'll see for yourself later!" Eijirou blushed, noticing Katsuki had just entered the classroom.

"Oh? Check who's here!" Denki said, pointing at Bakugou

"Yeah yeah...just wait until lunch guys!" Eijirou replied, blush starting to appear on his face.

"But I cant wait!" Mina complained.

"Just be patient Mina, he'll spit it out eventually!" Denki teased.

"Guys!" Eijirou shouted, his face as red as his hair.

*+. Later .+*

"Any Idea why Kirishima would call us here?" Deku asked.

"No clue!" Ochaco and Tsuyu shrugged.

"Well it must be important, since he did call all of us!" Iida affirmed.

"Well whatever it is we're gonna stay by his side and support him!" Deku smiled.

"Yeah!" Everyone else yelled in tandem.

"Guys! They'll be here any minute!" Mina yelled, running up.

"Mina?" Tsuyu questioned.

"Oh right! I'm in charge of making sure the message is delivered!" She exclaimed.

"Guys look! Here he comes!" Jirou said, pointing to Eijirou and Katsuki as they walked up to the rest of class 1A.

"Hey everyone!" Eijirou smiled.

"Kirishima? What is it that you have to share with us?" Iida asked.

"Well...it involves me and Katsuki's...relationship..." He blushed slightly.

"Relationship?!" Momo asked in shock.

"Well yeah! Me and Bakugou have been dating for a few weeks now actually!"

Deku, Ochaco, Tsuyu, Iida, Jirou, and Momo stood there in complete shock.

"They've also been wanting to tell you all for a while now!" Mina blurted out.

"Yup! So thank us for suckering him into confessing!" Denki added.

"Tch! You assholes..." Katsuki scoffed.

"Classic Bakugou." Sero sighed.

"Congrats kacchan!"

"Wow! Bakugou got a boyfriend?!"

"They do seem perfect together don't they?"

"I'd never imagine it!"

"Thanks for all the support guys! Honestly I didn't think any of you would really be happy!" Eijirou laughed.

"What?! Of course we would support you!" Ochaco smiled.

"Yeah!" Jirou added.

"Ribbit! So this has been going on for the past few weeks now?" Tsuyu questioned.

"Pretty much!" Mina cheered.

And so the confession went well. Much to both Katsuki and Eijirou's surprise. It actually felt good to get it off their chests. After all, they had it in their minds for so long. Just wanted to tell someone about how they felt toward one another.

And so the weekend came...

"Katsuki?"

"Oi?"

"We should visit your parents!"

Bakugou nearly choked on his water.

*+. *+. *+. ♡ .+* .+* .+*