5.

A/n: again thank youuuuu to LolaXPR for the very amazing cover 💕

The sound of blasting music and loud noises from next door woke the hell me up. Annoyance filled my room thinking who the hell will play such a loud music in the morning? I quickly got up and went next door.

I rung the doorbell again and again until someone open it. Wow I didn't know I have an asian neighbour, it's actualy my first time seeing him.
"Ne? Can I help you?" He ask.

"Your music is too loud, can you lower down the volume? I'm trying to catch some sleep" I told him and he let out an 'oh'. I tried to smile at him trying to be friendly coz why not? He has a dark brown hair, his eyes are so mesmerizing, and his smile is so ....... wait what am I thinking.

"I'm very sorry that was my roommate don't worry I will tell him to turn off his music. Sorry for disturbing you" He apologized and I nodded.

"Thank you." I was about to leave but I am actually intergued rightnow,  "By the way are you new here in L.A coz based on your facial features I know you're asian right?chinese perhaps?" I ask him and he furrowed his brows.

Why is he looking at me like that as if I said something wrong.

"No I am not chinese and.....This is Korea, it's not L.A" he said.

I widen my eyes at him. How could this be in korea where my builing and my apartment is completely the same from my place in L.A.

He must be fooling around right?

"I think you are mistaken. This is L.A" I told him and he chuckled.

"I think you really need to catch some sleep, I'll go and tell my friend to turn off his music now " and with that he close his door leaving me in shock.

I quickly run back to my apartment and scan everything. The tv, the couch, the table it's still the same.

"HA! My neighboor seems to miss his country that much that he thinks that L.A is Korea HA! Poor guy"

Right! My neighbour is completely losing his mind.

Korea? Psh. How am I going to be here when I don't even remember riding a plane.

A/n: L.A or Korea, which country do you think she is rightnow? Let's find out next chapter!

Vote and comment, don't be a silent reader and share your thoughts :)