Day one

Finally,20 years old. The avengers celebrate my Birthday. We talk and eat cake. Everything is ok but, my brother isnt here. But lets ignore that...I see my good friend Natasha. "Natasha!" I yell. "Hey,Wanda! I cant believe your 20 years old!" She responds smiling. We hang out and play some bored games. Around 11 pm everyone leaves, i sit on my couch and watch some tv. But something felt wrong,I missed vision...he was all i had and my br-i hate saying it. It makes me tear up...I go to bed, i was trying not to cry but i couldn't hold it in, i missed them both. Next morning: I wake up, i feel alot better. I go on my phone to see a message from Natasha. She says; "Im going to be on a mission, ice cream is cancled" She never said where she was going to, but i was going to find out no matter what! I go to the new avengers tower, I hear Natasha and Steve speaking. "This is going to be very dangerous since your going into space!" Steve says. "WHAT?!" I accidentally yell. I cover my mouth with my hands. I use my powers to close the door behind me so it would be harder for them to get to me. I ran and ran until i couldnt breathe, i heard Natasha get closer and closer. What could i-I see a space ship! Im getting in! I get in the space ship, turns out it was the one Natasha was gonna use. Luckly she didnt see me. But this means im going into space too. She already left the building, this means she forgot about me yelling. Its been 20 minutes and i decide to show myself. "Why are you going into Space,Nat?" I say. She jumps up. " HOW DID YOU GET IN?!WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?" She yells. "You have been ditching me to go to space!? And i cant believe you have been hiding your missions from me. Im an avenger too ya know?!" I yell back. "Im sorry..."