Untitled Part 1

I sigh getting out of my car. It was another long day preparing for tour with my band, i loved it, but it was just tiring. It was 3 a.m when i got back. I walked quickly to my door. It was spring in San Diego which meant that it was starting to warm up a bit but it was still cool. The door was unlocked, thats weird. No thats silly, my husband, brixton must of left it unlocked for me.

"Karma have you seen kara, i can't find her?" his distressed eyes looked all over. his shaky hands held our one-year-old son Arlo.

"What! No i just got home" i exclaimed.

"Honey calm down" he sighed he put his hand on my shoulder

"I can't be calm. My daughter's missing!" i smacked his hand off my shoulder , his face went pale. He's never seen me act like this.

"shishy?" arlo asked,i choked back a tear .

"come on we'll drop arlo off at your parents and we can look for kara" he said putting his jacket on. i nod letting a tear run down my face were makeup had melted off.

The drive to my dad's was solemn, it was nothing but our headlights on the quiet suburbs of california , and the once happy palm trees turned dull. arlo kept saying sissy, making me cry more.

"Come on we got to bring him in" he moved a piece of my short dyed red hair out of my face.

I knocked quickly Just wanting to find my baby girl.

"Camron?" my dad asked, i winced at my full name.

"Hey k-karas missing can you watch arlo?"i stuttered

"Come in i'll call a family meeting" we stepped inside the warm air of the home i once lived in.

My dad called everyone down. I watched my younger stepbrothers and stepsister come downstairs

"Whats wrong?" my step-mom asked

"Ka-kara went missing" i set my shaking self down on the couch.

"BOOM!" went a knock at the door

"I'll get it" i opened the door. I was horrified at what i saw. My first husband, his face was bruised and bloody.

"What are you doing here , i thought you died!" i screamed at the man outside

"I did"he smirked and grabbed me, i let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"Let me go you idiot!" i cried out

"No i got my daughter back now i'm getting my wife back" he smiled creepily. I whimpered accepting my faith. He threw me into the back of his red mustang which was what he died in.I looked over to see my 3 year old's lifeless body. I kissed the corpse's hand and letting a tear hit her cold cheek.

"Mommy don't cry I'm right here" i looked over to see my daughter's ghost

" kara lotus montes come to mommy"i cried her ,spirit hugged me

"Ready to be mine forever sweetheart?" He twisted a large carving knife in his hands, and a grim smile on his face. I nodded wanting to get it over with.

"Good" was all he said before plunging the knife into my chest making me see black .

I sat up in my bed panting. It's okay karma it's just a dream.

"What's wrong hon" Brixton asked

"Another Jason dream" i sigh

"The same one you had since i met you" i nod yes

"Well come on i promise you karas alright lets go check on her" he held his hand out ,i smile accepting it. He pulled me to our now almost thirteen year old daughters room. I smile seeing that she fell asleep skyping to her cousins hope and faith.

"See nothing to worry about she's fine" he kissed my cheek

"Let's go check on arlo" we go one door down to see him asleep on his computers desk.

"They are so lucky it's Friday, because they must have fell asleep late" he says, I chuckle

"Let's wake him to move him to his bed" okay

"Miss me?" Asks a voice

"Jason" i turn around horrified

"Bingo" he spoke loudly wakeing Arlo from his sleep.

Arlo muttered something in Spanish but i was to afraid to try and make out what he said

"Lets go sweets" was all he said grabbing me.