Food and Water (chapter 3)

ThunderKits POV
"Hey come back here!" Yelled my sister. Mom wouldn't mind if I went out of camp, would she? "Come on guys!" I yelled. My brother didn't budge and neither did SandKit. "Oh come on guys they won't mind." I said. "F-f-fine." said LightingKit . "O-o-ok" said SandKit. "I might know a place." I said. "Follow me." I knew a way. They followed me to the edge of our territory. The mountains were ahead. "This is the edge let's go over!" I said. "Guys I think we should go back." Said LightningKit. "No!" I yelled. I grabbed LightningKit by the scruff and dragged him over the border. "Stop!" Yelled SandKit. I dragged him by the scruff. "Come on." He hears a familiar voice. "It's a patrol. Come on we don't wanna be caught." I whispered. We ended up running to one of the mountains. "Look a path!" Whispered SandKit. We went along the path. We stopped and looked back. "I think we can stop whispering." I said.

LightningKits POV
My brother was officially crazy. "We should go back." I said. "No! We're not getting caught!" They both exclaimed. "Fine let's go find shelter." I said. "Ya." ThunderKit agreed. "There's a cave!" I said. "I'm hungry and thirsty." Complained SandKit. "Ya let's sleep and then get food." Said ThunderKit. "I'm going to look at the territory." I said. "Let's play a game called guess the territory." We played it. SkyClan was easy and so was StreamClan. So it was very easy. We went into the cave. There was a little stream of water and smell of meat. "Let's drink it up!" Squealed SandKit. We ran over to it and drank it. "So cold!" We all exclaimed. I started to get dizzy and I had a urge to touch the water with my cheek. As I closed my eyes and let the water soak into my fur my brother and friend did it. I then fell asleep. Or so I thought.....