StarClan! (Chapter 4)

He woke up not in the cave. Not wet or cold or dizzy. But warm and energetic. He was in a forest. "Hello kits we were waiting for you." He looked around. Then looked down to see the clans. "You want to see how much you guys walked/ran?" The cat asked. "Yes!" Exclaimed LightningKit. He jumped then saw SandKit too. And in the distance his sister. "RainKit!" He yelled. "What!" She yelled back. She then saw him and ran. "Mommy's worried about you 3." She said. "I mean they ran away technically." Said the cat. She jumped. Then the cat touched the ground. There was a path.

"Oh and RainKit sleepy walked

"Oh and RainKit sleepy walked." The cat added. "How could we have done that!" Gasped SandKit. "You 3 are the chosen ones. And you," The cat said walking over to SandKit, "you are the chosen ones helper." He looked sad. "The what know." He asked. "The helper." The cat said more clearly. The cat was a female. A female with blood where an eye should be and and a scar over it.

"I'm CrystalStar

"I'm CrystalStar." She said. "The CrystalStar!" Gasped RainKit. "Yes." She said CrystalStar. "But your... ARE WE DEAD!!" She yelled. "No, no! But you are in StarClan." Said CrystalStar. "Since your kits I'm only helping your future friend. " she said, "DiamondKit will be born tonight at sunset while TreePelt is at the Gathering. And protect DiamondKit from her farther." They all looked at her wide eyed. "Oh and I'll help you guys threw the birth. I will also help you on the walk back I'll be there and I'll leave at the border."

RainKits POV
I woke up in a cave. My brothers and SandKit were three and so was... "DustKit!" I said surprised. "I thought you were all dead. I followed you to this cave. "I had a dream about CrystalStar." She looked at me. Then we heard a drip. My brothers and SandKit were to the side looking at the water. "There's blood!" I gasped. Then a figure floated above ye water.
"So that wasn't a dream." We all said. "You know guys I was off to the side I'm a helper." Said DustKit. "Yep a helper." Said the floating cat. "Oh hi, CrystalStar!" Said casually. "Wait CRYSTALSTAR!" She screamed. "Shhhh...." said CrystalStar, "Come one I'll lead you back to the border.