Prologue

Hi

RaginiMia thanks for understanding. Guys this is now a SS as you all know I had and have the arm problem and can only post one OS at one day, and I liked this one and had a lot of ideas as one week time. So I asked her to make a SS.

####

It is a rainy day, when the raves started to shout in their sound. A sound, which was similar to the echoing of the anger of two individuals.

"Laksh enough! I'm you wife not your servant, I have married you on the wish of our parents, but I'm fed up! Nothing is working in this!"

She was shouting at him, all her anger and her frustration come in one. She was bursting out on him. Two years have been past since they got married and today Laksh has blamed her.

"You said I'm a selfish woman! I have dedicated my life to this family. I have spent more time with your family, than ever with mine! You never wanted to be here as your business was important... sorry no was but is! It is always your business! For you I have stopped working!"

Laksh made a fist since their marriage he is hearing every day the same taunt.

"Oh wow what a realisation. I'm the reason for your miserable life, since we got married in under observation. Not from you, but from my parents and yours, because you are always upset. Your frustration is reflecting to the outside and it is me who is questioned. They raise the finger on me saying. 'Laksh can't you keep her happy!'. Uff I'm so fed up of you and your fake behaviour!"

He was hurt no one was giving him the time to adjust. Always he had to give in, but not anymore. Today she crossed the limit by raising her hand on him.

"Ragini if you want to do your work again then go you are free, but don't you dare to blame me for our failed marriage! I won't let this accusation come on me! If people will ask me I will take your name as well! Remember my words!"

He had pointed his finger on her and she hold it.

"Don't worry Laksh! There are always two people needed to work something out or made it to a big mess! We both are miserable together nothing and no one can help us!"

She pushes him away.

"Don't you dare to point your finger ever again on me! You have no rights on me! These two years are wasted!"

Laksh nods and claps.

"Wah, you are blaming me for this too! I have tried it! I did Ragini. I went to meet a doctor. I'm fine what about you?"

He come closer to her.

"Come on Ragini! What about you? I have done everything to your wish and still it wasn't enough for you! You blamed me not giving effort in it!"

He wasn't shouting anymore, he has given up seeing her wet eyes.

"Ragini!"

She couldn't look into his eyes, but she did. She cares, not to let a teardrop fall from her eyes.

"Yes Laksh!"

Laksh looses his grip and turned away.

"Take your Business back and Let's get divorced. We might be, no I'm sure we will stay happier, when we are divorced! Happily Divorced!"

Ragini somewhere agrees with him, but there was a point in her heart feeling like if something is breaking apart.

Their marriage was decided by their parents, two family friends with kids.

Gadodia and Maheshwari it was thought to be the happiest marriage, but everything changed.

Since their marriage Ragini has stoped working and the frustration was reflecting to their personal life. Laksh never stopped her doing what she want, as he too felt bad, his freedom was gone. He was tided in a loveless relationship.

Laksh turns to her.

"Ragini day something!"

Ragini hold her fists tightly. She looked up into his eyes.

"Yes, finally after two long and painful years you have spoken something good, which will keep us both happy! I'm ready to give you Divorce!"

Both went to meet a lawyer, who told them about the law rights. Since both have agreed to the divorce without alimony and on mutual divorce the court gave them 6 months, but those 6 months hasn't helped them.

Their mind and decision were set. After the 6 months both got legally divorced.

____

I will post daily irregular timing!!!

German and India has a time difference of 3.5 hours

Please comment and vote