Chapter ten

Hi

Recap: All is out, the bitter true how and when Ragini lost the child. Both lied to the other one, they are HAPPY.

Ragini was trying to forget all those beautiful moments with Laksh she has experienced again in these few weeks. Both have started to avoid each other again, the same way like 3 years ago.

Laksh was still drinking at the construction site, he didn't care about the other's he was caring for himself only. He was not talking to anyone if it wasn't necessary, neither he was getting interactive with other's, like he used to do in past.

Ragini was concentrating her energy on the company, she saw Laksh from the corner of her eyes, they always shared stolen gazes, there was a sizzling between them no one could deny it. Being apart they are together. They have never left the other one from heart.

Ragini was doing here sport session like before near the construction site hoping he will come and talk to her.

But he never come, but he was watching her secretly from his van window, hoping she would come to him

The time was passing by both have stopped to wait for the other one. Laksh was flirting with some female workers and Ragini was more and more busy in her work life. They haven't started to talk to each other were HAPPY, for the other one.

She / He has moved on!

Their thoughts were the same, being apart from each other.

Laksh was very close to one of the female works. Ragini saw that and smiles. I always wanted to see you happy even if it means to get hurt, as your happiness means the world to me. I have hurt you a lot and made you wait to move on... I tried to build on something what got broken years ago, how silly of me.

Laksh yawns he slept bad the night before, as the van is cool, but not comfortable. He has back problems and was sitting on the bench. Oh my back is aching, when Ragini slept with me at the van there was less place than now, but it didn't hurt me, no it was so good to had her back in my embrace. Her soft skin and the spot on her shoulder, I want to see you happy, even if it means to stay away from you.