#Zayumm #Bae

Madison's POV

"Wanna take a shower baby?" I asked Carter. He smiled at me "Of course." We walked into the bathroom together and shut the door. "I'm excited for tonight." I said happily "Me too. But I don't really know what to wear." he said shyly "Let me take care of that." I said slyly. He chuckled "Yes ma'am." he said and slapped my ass. And with that we hopped in the shower.

************15 minutes later************

"Fuck...baby....mmm..." I finished Carter off with a kiss on the tip of his dick. He smiled at me and wiped the corners of my mouth. "Stop wasting time and get dressed!!!" Ashley yelled through the door "Chill your tits Ash!!!" I yelled back "Look who's talking!" I could hear the smirk on her face. I got up and walked into the walk in closet. Carter's outfit first. Dark blue skinny jeans with a few per ripped holes and a white Hollister shirt with black Vans. I chose a short white dress that reached 2 inches above mid thigh with a cross strap back and black 6 inch stilettos. I quickly changed and ran into the bathroom. I grabbed my lash curler and curled my eyelashes. Then applied black eyeliner. I decided on white eye shadow with a hint of tan. I then put on black mascara. I applied light red lipstick. I decided I wanted my hair wavy so I made thick waves with my straightener down my back.  I sprayed some of my Chanel perfume and walked out of the bathroom. I was greeted by a hard, gawking Carter. "Um hi." he said nervously scratching the back of his neck. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We sat down on the bed. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! Tonight we will announce the hottest female tonight. Each will exit the room separately when the name is called." Cameron announced "This is so stupid." I said rolling my eyes "Yeah I agree." Carter said "First off Ashleyyyyyyy!!!" he roared. I heard a door open and heels clacking on the floor. "Whoo you girls have some competition!" Cameron exclaimed. "Next up Beckyyyyyy!" Click. Clack. Click. Clack. "Zayyyum bae!" Cameron said Nash's catchphrase. "Last but definitely not least Madisonnnnnnn!" I walked out rolling my eyes. Every jaw in the room dropped. "Uh uh uh uumm oh we have a winner." he stuttered. I just laughed and walked to the elevator. "Let's go slow pokes."