Mysterious Call

"Wake up sleepy head." A voice cooed in my head.

"Five more minutes." I groan. I pull the covers over me, not wanting the sun to hit my face. "Come down here babe."

I feel the covers lift then a head nuzzling in my back. "You know as much as I like this we have to get ready for tonight."

"Ugh but that's hours away." I groan.

"But knowing you girls will take forever to get ready." He chuckles. Well he does have a point. "And I lost a bet so I have to dye my hair and what not." He pouts.

"Aw babe you'll look cute either way." I smile at him.

He gives me a quick peck and gets out of bed. He stretches his arm and helps me up. He pulls me into his chest giving me a sweet and tender kiss. Our lips moving together. He pulls away and gives me one more peck. "The girls are supposed to come over so I'll see you tonight."

"Okay babe."

He leaves the room and leaves me alone. I plump back down to my bed and snuggle in for another hour or so.

"Get up sleeping beauty!"

"We have a big day ahead of us."

"Shut up!" I groan. "Can we just watch a movie or something?"

"No." Perrie says pulling the cover off of me.

"It's time to get ready sunshine!" Dani jumps on me.

"Noo not yet." I whine, pushing Danielle off of me. I sit up and notice Nicky at the door. "Come in." I grin at her. "My room won't bite."

"Where's Gwen?"

"Michaels or something." I shrug.

"They're so cute together." Perrie giggles. "But I still want her with Louis."

"I do too." I agree with her. "You guys have brought your stuff over?"

"Of course." Nicky laughs.

"So you and Harry at homecoming?" I smirk at her. She starts blushing and hides her face in her knees. "So he did ask you?"

"Yeah." She mumbles. "It was pretty funny. He used so many pick up lines and cheesy jokes until he finally asked me."

"That's adorable." I smile at her.

"Hey guys." I look to the door and find Gwen there. There's a lot of hey's and hi's all around to greet her.

"Well then who wants their hair done first?"

-

A lot of hair spray and a couple hours later we're all done. Gwen has loose curls, Dani a tight donut bun, Perrie an up do, Nicky tight curls, and I have curly hair pushed to the side. We're all doing our make up in the bathroom right now.

"So who do you think Kelly will take?" Perrie asks us doing her eyeliner.

"Probably some football player or something." Nicky shrugs.

"Probably wearing a sluty dress." Dani laughs.

"You know what you did Hanna was awesome. No one has ever stood up to that bitch and I wanted to say thanks for defending me." Nicky whispers.

"I would have done it for anyone, I hate bullies." I smile at her. I walk over to her and give her a hug.

"Thanks."

"Don't worry about it." I pull away. I go back to Gwen and start putting on red lipstick. I look at myself in the mirror, proud of my final look. Red lipstick, winged eyeliner, a smokey eye with gold on my outer v, mascara, blush, and all that junk.