Love Hate

Hey guys! This is an extremly short filler chapter but I'll update as soon as I can 

Meanwhile go read Corruption and Game Over :) 

Third Person POV

The girl with the now red hair lays upside down on her bed, not caring that all the blood was going to her head. Her bed was pretty huge for a petite girl like her. She’s wearing a huge hoodie, warm leggings and uggs boots. She holds her phone in front of her face. She is texting her boyfriend, Brody.

“Julie today is the start of our plan.” Her brother barges in.

“Next time knock Daniel.” Julie rolls her eyes. She sits up, which causes her to get a head rush. After a while she replies to what he came in talking about. “Do you know what time her flight lands?”

Daniel nods. “Yeah, in about an hour. So does the Brits and the Aussies.” He smirks at her sister.

“I can’t believe you got them all out here for your revenge on that bitch.” Julie laughs. Daniel just shrugs and walks over to the recliner in the corner of Julie’s room.

“I’ve missed my babe, you know.” Daniel pouts, causing Julie to laugh. “Hey I’m serious. I mean I have a kid with her.”

“Oh don’t get all sentimental with me Daniel.” Julie rolls her eyes. “You’re going to finish the job you should have finished over a year ago.”

“I do want to get revenge on her for locking me up a year in jail but do I really have to kill her?” He asks her. “I understand that you have hatred for her being number one, but you proved mom and dad that you are the best now.”

“No!” She exclaims. “You are going to kill that bitch! I’ve tried for three years to surpass that whore.” She gets up and sits next to Daniel on the recliner. “While you’re at it might as well kill the Brits and the Aussies.”

“Okay Julie, now that’s going to be impossible.”

“You’ll find a way.” She gets up and walks out of the room.