Finally!

We get in our seats. I put in earbuds and listen to music. I fall asleep shortly afterward. Nolan wakes me up. I look at him and take out an earbud.

"C'mon. Our stop." He says. I get off and grab my bags. I look around.

"There." Nolan says pointing. I see a sign that says our names on it. We walk towards it.

"Hello. I'm Phillip. I will be your driver." He says.

"Hi Phillip. I'm Rachel." I say. He smiles.

"You must be Jamison." He says looking at Nolan.

"That's me." Nolan says. We walk outside. Phillip opens the door to a limo. I climb inside. Nolan climbs in after me. Phillip puts our bags in the back and drives us to a huge mansion type place. He opens the door of the limo and we step out. I grab my bags. Phillip hands me and Nolan a card. I look at it.

"A credit card?" I ask. He nods and leaves. I look at Nolan.

"Lets go." I say. We walk inside. My jaw drops. It's very elegant. Two stair cases with a living room to the right. The dining room and kitchen to the left. A maid I'm guessing walks towards us.

"Girls right. Boys left." She says smiling.

"Thank you." I say carting my bags up the right staircase. I see five rooms. I look and see names on the doors.

"Ella. El... Rachel." I say opening the door. A girl with black hair looks at me.

"Colleen!" I exclaim hugging her.

"Hey El... Rachel." She says hugging me.

"Please call me Ella." I say. She laughs.

"Welcome to our room." I look around. Two separate beds. The wall is a cream color. The floor is a dark wood which contacts just enough with the wall.

"That's your side." Colleen says. I look at where she points. I nod. I open a door.

"Walk in closet?" I ask.

"I have my own." She says. I look at her. I unpack my clothes and walk out. I take a shower. I hear a bell.

"Dinner." She says. I nod and walk downstairs. I look at the table. I see three girls sitting on one side of the boys and five on the other. I sit across from them by Nolan. Colleen sits by me.

"Hey." I say. They look at me.

"Hey. I'm Bitterblue." A blonde says with green eyes.

"Don't call her that." A brunette says with blue eyes, "I'm Jillian."

"I'm Rachel." I say.

"I'm Colleen." Colleen says smiling.

"I'm Brittany." A brown eyed brunette says.