Chapter one

It started out like a normal day in Chernauras for Frankie, Jack, Lewis, and katt. The meet at 8:00 p.m. at the pub in Cherno. They sat down at a table having a conversation when the tv started beeping. They stopped talking and looked up to listen. "Please keep calm and do not panic during this EMERGENCY broadcast."

      "There was an accident earlier this morning in a government lab realeasing a virus of unknown origin."  (gasps of shock moved throughout the room). "We do not know the effects of this virus yet at this time. We urge citizens to take necessary precautions at preventing the spread of this virus. That is all for this e.m.. We will keep you updated throughout the next few hours, and once again do not panic the effects of this virus could be nothing more than the common cold."

       And with that the power went out and the generators in the back kicked in giving some light. People began talking worriedly, some walked out heading home in a rush. Suddenly two men in ragged clothes burst in the door and stood there for several minutes. The pud manager asked them if they needed something and the two men turned to the people at the table next to them and started ripping pieces of them off and started eating them. The manager stood in shock for a few minutes and then snapped back to go for his gun under the counter. By then it was to late the two men were on him already. By now the pub has erupted into pandemonium. Lewis turned to everyone and said," This isn't a normal day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to thank anyone reading this book for I enjoy your support.  Please comment, fan, and vote. And I would like everyone to read crazystarthunderclan's books comment and tell her I've sent you and that I appreciate her for inspiring me to start bramblestar's beginning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~