2. Not feeling well

#PRESENT DAY#

Singto POV

Its lunch time but he does not come to lunch with me. I said myself "before our marriage we always had lunch together.
May be our marriage is the reason. Somewhere he felt little awkward with me. I have just stop thinking nonsense. Where should he was right now?"

Then one office staff member came to me and said that "he doesn't feel well. So, he went home." Then I hurrdly called Krist.

He picked my call then I asked him. "What happened to you? If this is serious than I will come." Then he said "No singto. I am fine. You don't come home. Its just I feel little headace nothing else. You do your work because work is more important."

Then I said "If you are fine then ok! I will see you at home."

Krist POV

After reaching at home I changed myself then I took the medicine from the medicine box and ate it. Then I laid on bed.

I was trying to sleep but because of high temperature of my body I feel very restlessness. I think I got fever. And hospital is very far from our home.

So, I thought I should rest on bed after some time my body temperature will be normal. Thereafter I will try to sleep.

Singto POV

My dad said to me "Son its been already late. Now, you are not alone. Someone also with you. Krist will be waiting for you at home. So, go now to your newly married wife." Dad said to me with slightly smiling. I was also became little shy by thinking that "How is dad speaking like this to me." Then I said to my dad "Ok dad."

After marriage our parents decided that we should have our own house. So they give to us a separate house where me and Krist are living now.

Then I went to home.

After reaching home. When I saw Krist. I was just in shock. He told me in call that he was alright. But when I saw Krist, he fainted on floor near bed.

I immediately put him in my arm then laid down him on bed. His body was heating up like fire. After that I called the doctor.

Krist POV

I tried to sleep but I can't. I woke up from the bed then I was going to get my phone for calling Singto. Then I started feel dizzy. Began to darken in front of my eyes. Then don't know further what happened with me.

Singto POV

I put a wet cloth strip on his forehead . It helps to down the temperature of Krist's body. Then doctor was came. He checked Krist.

Doc said that "Its just because he would be take more tension and stress. That's why his body get exhausted. And got fever. I'll prescribed some medicins. Give it to him timely. Then he will be alright after some days."

Krist POV

When I woke up. I saw my near Singto sitted and he continuously putting wetted cloth strip on my forehead.

Seeing his care for me, is very unusual feeling. I had never experience before that, this kind of feeling for him. Then Sing noticed me that I woke up. He said "Oh Krist! you are awake. Thank god. Let me check your fever."

Then he putted thermameter in my mouth. He saw the temperature on thermameter.

After that, he said "ok! now I feel relief. You scared me Krist. When I saw you like this, fainted on the floor. Huff... Ok forget about it. Wait I'll cook something light for you. Because in this condition outside food is not good for you."

Then he go to the kitchen. He made chiken soup for me. I take one sip of soup. and it tasted like... i can't describe in words. Really it was very delicious.

I said to singto "where from you learn making this delicious soup ?"

He said "You like it. I learned from my mom. When i got fever. She always make this soup for me. After having this soup, my health was restored automatically. Let me bring more soup for you?" I said "No! Its enough soup in my bowl."

Singto POV

I said to Krist "Doc said to me that, because you are taking so much stress that's why you got fever. Tell me what's going on your inside which you don't shared me yet. but you continuously thinking about it. Its about our marriage?" He was quite for sometime. Then said "No. Its not our marriage. Its about you."

I said "What?"
*
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Krist, what would be thinking about Singto ?

A/N
My dear readers liked this second chapter? Your vote and comments are highly energies me to write next chapter soon.