9. Real First Night

Here the wait is over. The day, the real night happen of our very cute couple peraya is comes.

Slightly mature content. 🔞😆

I tried my best for making their real first night.

I made in a very cute and emotional way. So don't high up your 18 + expections. It is little bit hot or may be not. But I love this way for describing their first night.

So guys lets just start....
========================

When they reach at home. All things are now changed. Because now, they are by real mean husband and wife or husband and husband.

Krist really love his husband truely, deeply and devoted for him. Now he will tried his best for being his husband's best wifey.

So, when Singto unable to laying on bed due to his injury. Krist hurridly came behind Singto and said "Why you struggled youself so much. You should call me na...."

Then Krist gave Singto's back support, by placing a cusion.

"Now, Is it okay Honey?" Krist asked with caring voice

"Ya! It is." Singto said.

Krist just going to kitchen for making dinner. Then Singto holded his hand.

"Stay for a while with me." Singto said while lifted his eyes toward standing Krist.

"Where I'm going? I just go for Kitchen Sing. Not going for another planet."😁

"Ya! I know. But For me. Is like I live my dream. I was never tell you yet that I...." Singto said

"Now... what Sing? There are still something which you hiding from me..." Krist said with tension.

"Nooo..." Sing said.

"Then..."

"I love you since we are in school." Sing said with little shy.

"Are you kidding with me? 😂 You never found anyone for joking except me...." Krist said with laugh.

"I know you very well. And I think before our marriage, you even not thought about love. So, how can is it possible. That you love me since our school time." Krist said.

"You think that, you know me very well. But I am the one who know you very well. Who knows that fact, you don't even like hearing the word love. So, how can I have guts to say you that I love you at those time." Singto said while seeing into Krist's eyes. "Hence I thought, its better to keep my secret in my heart and continue that relation, to being your best friend."

After hearing that from Singto, Krist sigh.

Then Krist said "Look... That's why my dear hubby, now I am your lifepartner. And I also feel very lucky to having you as my husband. Who is my best friend before being my husband." "And maybe somewhere my heart had also soft corner for you. But I didn't even realised that until your friend had not come between us."

"For that, say to Maprang thankyou from my side." Krist said that with giggling.😆

Then Singto said for teasing Krist "I can call her now for saying thankyou behalf of you?"

"Go... go.... call your lovable friend.... You just keep looking for an opportunity to talk or contact her." Krist said with full of jealousy."

"No... my jealous wifey. Who is lovable for me is only you. " Singto said while pulling Krist in his arm.

 " Singto said while pulling Krist in his arm