Friend or Foe

Taehyung found himself seated on the coach once again. Both Hoseok and Namjoon is looking at him with grim expression on their face.

"Listen Taehyung, we understand that you want to save your boyfriend but you can't just barge in there like that. You will get killed instantly." Namjoon said. Hoseok is just sitting there while playing with the old dagger. Letting it fly around the room and back into his hand. He gulped in fear.

"If Jin is the chosen bride of the Jeon's then he must be a pure of heart. A heart that can never be tainted. They need him to be able to stay in the world of the living forever."

"Why? What are they? How did you know all of this?"

"The Jeon's are demons. Not just an ordinary demon. They are the devils themselves. The creator of hell. They can only come to the land of the living once every one hundred years. They can only stay for half a year unless they can find a perfect match for them. A pure hearted human. When this happen, they can be as strong in here as when they are in hell. We cannot allow this to happen."

Hoseok stared into space as if in a trance. " We know about this because our ancestors, the ones directly descended from angels was given the task of suppressing this demons so they can not reign in the land of the living."