[9]

why did you do that?❞ asked renjun giving haechan a look while the latter just furrow his eye brows and looked at him innocently.

do what?❞ asked haechan with his innocent voice and then smiled innocently.

you know what i mean❞ said renjun glaring at the tanned male.

oh, i do?❞ he asked, putting his right hand on his chest and eyes widened, as if shocked with something he just heard.

yes, and i dont want you to do that again❞ said renjun still glaring.

their little chitchat was cut off when their other friend laughed like a dolphin. they tured around to their left just to see him looking at his phone, smiling widely and eyes shining.

chenle?❞ asked renjun full of worries because of the sudden laugh of the younger.

no, no, im fine renjun-ge, haechan hyung❞ said chenle smiling while blushing, maybe because of embarassment?

let me guess?❞ said haechan giving a chenle a look, squinting his eyes at the latter.

h-huh?❞ asked chenle blushing more.

its jisung right?❞ said haechan giving the younger a knowing smile, up and downing his brows and giving him a look.

n-no!❞ said chenle defending himself almost stumbling on his way while walking and almost dropping his phone.

dont deny it❞ said haechan in his usual monotone voice making his both chinese friends to tense up.

y-yes, it is indeed jisung❞ chenle replied. just when they thought haechan would be in full good mood, is when he came back being the cold monotonous him.

a sudden mood drop for him, for haechan. he suddenly remembered those people who made him or turned him into this version of him, those people who made him cold harted.

with heads down, chenle walked together with his friends. they passed into some big soccer field where lots of students are already practicing early this morning.

just then haechan heard a groan from someone on his left, and laughs, annoying laughs and not dolphin laughs. haechan turned to his left to see who are those people and he saw chenle holding his forehead while renjun holding his shoulder because the younger seems like he'll lose balance.

who fucking did that?❞ haechan shouted still having the cold monotous voice.

there is someone intentionally kicked the soccer ball to chenle's forehead, they are a lot of space and they are surely approximately at least almost fifty meters away from them and its really impossible for them to get hit.

dont make me repeat my question❞ haechan then again said and gave all of those students who are practicing at the field a glare.

there are just twenty one students at the field, excluding the three of them, there are nine memebers of cheer leader squad and twelve members of soccer team.

someone then raised his hand, smiling as if he won the soccer team championship, ❝that big headed dolphin deserves it❞ he said then laughed.

the others then laughed with the guy too, haechan then stepped closely and stoped infront of the guy. the guy is a bit taller than haechan though he can say he's older because just like chenle, the guy is a junior.

the only unexpected thing haechan did, he punched the guy twice on his left and right side of the face, causing the guy to faint.

but unfortunately, the secretary of the principal saw it and haecha got to go to the principal's office, only him because he told renjun and chenle to go to their classes.

s🅾ft

so, mr lee❞ said mr nakamoto looking at a folder as if reading haechan's application form for a job.

i heard you really is a bad assed one❞ he said that made haechan's eyes roll in annoyance, of course, his beloved past principal, mr. moon probably told a lot about him.

mr. moon told me to keep an eye on you❞ said mr nakamoto as he fold the folder and place it beside him, giving haechan who's sitting on his right side a smile.

so i thought of a way—❞ mr nakamoto's words were cut off with a soft knock as he answered a come in.

hello mark, this is donghyuck, and i want you to guide him to be a better student❞ said mr nakamoto.

haechan then stand up and glared at mark, so, mark is the name?

bitch❞ said haechan giving mark a glare, eyes almost watery.

mark, you'll start baby sitting the brat today, right now, both of you may now go❞ said mr nakamoto that made haechan almost cry infront of them, but no he's not a cry baby.

he stopmed his way out of the principal's office and  went somewhere he dont know, letting his feet go where they want.

[✨]

I told u guys i wont update today but yep i did bcoz i luvusumuch