[10]

haechan's feet brought him into somewhere on the back of the school building without him knowing. he then saw a beautiful garden filled with green grass, trees, and beautiful different kind of flowers.

he inhaled the scent of those flowers and started calming himself. he closed his eyes as he remembered some memories of the past, little didnt he know, a tear escaped from his eyes.

he has been hiding for years now, he wonders when he'll get tired of hiding and running away from them. im going to die too anyways, whats the use of hiding?

well, maybe, he's hiding because he wants to feel alive again. maybe he wants to be free. to feel the fresh air at least for the last time but, it wont happen. he can not be free unless he die, unless he said his last words, unless he gave up his last breath, unless he quit.

sighing, haechan turned around and got back on the main hallways, he felt the slighty pain kicking from his wound on his foot, he bet its bleeding.

he then saw his friends chenle and renjun having fun time with some people from inside the auditorium, he remembered they still got to go there to pick their wanted clubs but no, he wont attend it. its just some stupid program. as he said.

shrugging his shoulder, having a streigh face and walking away as his foot once again took him somewhere in the school, the rooftop.

mark looked every corner of the school to find haechan, he should be attending the club fest program his commettee's currently running but the principal told him to find his baby to sit first.

thats one hella big baby. he said to himself and rolled his eyes and unknowingly smiled for some unknown reasons.

mark then looked around on the last floor he thought haechan would go but there is none, he saw no tanned male, he saw no cute big baby, he saw no sun nor his rays.

sighning, he went to the rooftop just to take some fresh air, this place is his favorite place among all, he usually goes here whenever he have problems that may or may not be a personal one.

where does haechan could possibly go?❞ he asked himself as he look around the field down form the rooftop of their eight floored building.

haechan on the otherside was shoked when he saw mark entered the rooftop, he quickly hid from the said male behind a big pot just beside the door where he'll use to go back inside the school grounds.

he silently watched the male, mark as he was waiting for the perfect time to escape from his baby sitter.

aish, that damn burned pig, where could he possibly hide!❞ mark frustratedly said that made haechan grip the hem of his shirt so hard and ready to throw his hand but he stopped himself for he needs to escape.

right, he's just mocking me, maybe i could throw some hands when i already escaped.

diverting his gaze, haechan slowly walked through the door, slouching and tiptoe-ing. he was about to open the door know but then he felt a strong arm snaking around his small waist.

and where do you think you're going?❞ mark said in a husky voice behind the tanned male's ear.

shivers started to run beyond haechan's system, his heart started to beat fast as if he ran very fast just like how he felt mark's from behind.

l-let me go.❞ haechan said almost out of breath, stuttering, not that quite enjoying their postion.

mark then burried his face more on haechan's neck, panting as if losing his breath, ❝do you think i would let you go again? in your dreams, love, in your dreams.