000

"And I hear your ship is comin' in. Your tears a sea for me to swim, and I hear a storm is comin' in. My dear, is it all we've ever been?"
- anchor, nova amor

||

aline su had worked for the detroit police department for over two years, she became one of their best detectives. but when she met dick grayson, she knew she was done for, the young woman was often challenged with him being he liked to work alone, but she refused to let him go anywhere by himself and soon enough the two were joined at the hip, the two balancing each other out.

when she found out he was in fact the robin from gotham city, it was by total accident, she almost hit him with her car when it was pouring rain. she knew those eyes anywhere and soon enough he was in her apartment explaining everything.

aline had her secrets as well, when she turned 16 the kitsune spirit awakened inside of her. her mother was also a kitsune. it was passed down by generations, and dick found this out while he tried to clean her apartment. the belt she wore shattered and when he tried piecing it together it formed her sword. he didn't question it much, but it did shock him.

when the two of them meet rachel roth their world shifts and they are thrown into a terrible, chaotic mess, but they have each other and thats what matters. anchors matter in the world they lived in, and she was his and he was hers.

||

cast;

arden cho as aline su

brenton thwaites as dick grayson

titans cast as their own respective characters

||

disclaimer;

i do not own titans  nor the characters, all rights to dc comics. I only own aline su, she is mine, MY BABY. i do also wanna mention that i do not own the kitsune legend, and that i'm kinda pulling from teen wolf here because kira deserved better and still does to this day. please don't steal my ideas or my character k thanks.

||

brenton is my mans and i love him and i love titans so much man. it's so good.

k bye.