Chapter 22

(Chloe's pov)

Ok today is the day that I become WWE world Heavyweight champion once again and what place would be better than wrestlemania 32. I got ready when there was a knock at the door "come in" I yelled and Jeff came in with hair dye and face paint and eye color contacts. "hey future champ" he said and I smiled. "I don't know why but I'm nervous" I said as Jeff dyed my hair electric blue and black. "well you shouldn't be" he said. I look down at what I was wearing I was wearing black baggy pants with an electric blue belly shirt that was tight with black lettering saying the hounds of justice.

"your right jeff I shouldn't be nervous out of all things I should be excited" I said and he smiled. "now that's the Chloe I know" he said laughing a bit at the end. Jeff was doing my face paint when someone was knocking on the door. "come in" I yelled and in come matt and the lads and my daughter and Aj. I waved and so did they and Jeff was finished with the face paint so I put in my electric blue contacts in and I was ready for my match.

I hugged everyone and I went to the gorilla and I see the lads and girls with zayn and he was holding April. I smiled and everyone else came out with me and Randy was already in the ring and there was ladders, tables, and chairs everywhere. Our theme hit and we all walked out and Jeff and I looked at each other and shook our heads in agreement and we did his entrance dance. I ran down there and slid into the ring. The ref rang the bell and we begun our match and we were going back and forth hitting each other with chairs and we each have gone through a table and got hit with a ladder once. Randy was in the middle of the ring when I climbed a 20 foot ladder and I stood on top of the ladder and did Jeff's hand signals and did the Swanton bomb and hit it and went for the cover. 1....2.......3! "and your winner Chloe!" the announcer said and I couldn't believe it I actually won again.

Everyone came into the ring as I grabbed my belts and I stood on the ropes and held the belts right in front of the authority's faces as they shook there head in disbelief. I slid out of the ring and walked over and picked up April and got back in the ring. I soon brought her back over to Zayn and I gave him a kiss and everyone from the locker rooms came out and Daniel walked over to me and we both did the yes chant and everyone in the crowd was doing it. I look over to see Jbl, Michael cole, and Jerry also doing it and it was hilarious.

I grabbed a mic "man it's feels so good to be the world heavyweight champ again" I said and the crowd cheered. "this is what's truly best for business" I said and the crowd cheered in agreement. I dropped the mic and our theme hit and I was lifted onto the shoulders of Roman and Jeff. I held my belts up as we walked out and that concluded wrestlemania when I made it to the locker room I screamed yes screamed and everyone was laughing at me. "hey it's not funny you would all be like this if you had a chance to become the world heavyweight champ actually 2 time world heavyweight champ" I said.

Then the door opened and I see the lads come in with there mates and my daughter. I walk over to zayn and kissed him. "good job chloe" zayn said handing me April and she giggled when she got into my arms.

"why dont you go see your uncles and aunt" I say to her and handed her to Roman.

-----

Kinda short sorry but hey she is champ once again.