Please

At first I refused to beg for my yearbook teacher to touch me or even kiss me there. I struggled to free my hands from the belt around my wrists.

"Come on baby," she growled huskily in my ear, her fingers trailing around my inner thighs and stomach. "Just ask and you'll be in ecstasy."

I give a small whine in response, showing my bound wrists. Another chuckle escaped her lips. She reached over and took off the belt, kissing my forehead lovingly.

"Thank you." I say softly, gasping as her lips connect with my throat. I whimper softly, not sure on what to do with my hands. Somehow I found them tangled in her long, dark brown hair. Her hands never once touched me where my body most desired it. I continued to whine and whimper, squirming under her as my arousal starter to smear against my thighs and the fabric of my panties.

"Come on baby," she busked angelically. "Just beg~"

This woman was going to break my I swear. I bit my lip hard, shaking my head no. She smirked, her hand wrapping around my throat. I gasped quietly. She gave a small squeeze and then smacked my thigh. I yelped.

"Hey!" I whimpered which earned another smack. "Miss!"

"Yes?" She purred as her fingers traced the skin of my stomach. I went to sit up but I was pinned down again, her thigh firmly against my crotch.

"Ah!" I whimper as her thigh slowly, but firmly, rubbed against me. The sensitive pleasure made my thighs quiver. I covered my mouth only to have it it removed.

"Come on kitten," I heard the impatience in Ms. Campbell's voice. "I know you're wet. I know you want me to touch you, to relieve you, to make you cum and scream with pleasure. Just beg..."

I gave a small submissive whimper.

"Please."