Chapter XIII

The blonde couldn't move around in the bed although she wanted to, being a restless sleeper and all, she physically couldn't. Jennie was laying on top of her. The bed was just too small to sustain the two adults - they might both be thin in size but the bed was testing their limits.

Lisa was the first one to wake up. She let out a quiet yawn, stretched out as much as she could trying to keep her torso steady so that she doesn't wake up the Korean girl.

She looked at the electronic clock on her bedside table then down at the brunette who was sound asleep on her stomach: lips slightly apart, eyebrows knitted together, cheeks flushed and hair slightly dishevelled but all in all still looked gorgeous as ever.

Damn.

Lisa was absolutely sure that her heart would never stop beating madly whenever she saw the older girl. No matter how many times she had seen her, no matter what day or mood or age - Jennie will always make her heart flutter in some way or another.

"Are you going to stare at me everytime you wake up?" Jennie mumbled, eyes still closed.

Lisa shot up in surprise causing Jennie to hit her head on her stomach. The brunette let out a low moan of pain but then started to laugh.

"J-Jennie eonnie." Lisa whined, pulling the older girl up until she was face to face with the beauty, "You gave me a heart attack." She placed the back of her hand on her head and dramatically sighed. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"You need to be more subtle if you're going to do that every time," Jennie poked Lisa's nose making the younger one scrunch up her face.

"And you need to stop pretending to be asleep just to watch me," Lisa teased back, the smirk on Jennie's lips fell and a blush crawled up to take its place.

"I do not. You keep waking me up," Jennie defended, Lisa scoffed pulling her down by the shoulder and rolling them around so that she was on top of her.

"Hmm... Yes you do, stop denying it. Little do I know you've been awake long before I was," The younger one interjected. She pinched Jennie's cheek making the brunette huff and fold her arms.

Jennie didn't like how Lisa was getting cocky. She also didn't like how Lisa could melt her heart with only a few words and she most definitely didn't like how Lisa could penetrate the barrier of control she had built over the years with little to no effort. But at the same time, she had never felt so good.

Laying under Lisa, Jennie took this as an opportunity to snake her hands up Lisa's waist just to stop at her sides.

"You're being very mean," the brunette pouted, plump lips sticking out. "I don't like it when people are mean to me. You know what happens to those people?" Jennie looked up, biting her bottom lip. She batted her long eyelashes - her eyes perfectly resembling a cat's, a trait the younger girl adored her for.

Jennie trailed a finger along Lisa's collar then down to the hem of her shirt. She pulled on it enough to make Lisa bend down. With her hand on the younger girl's chest, Jennie could feel Lisa's heavy gulp run down her body. After building up the long painful wait, she propped her head up so that her mouth was beside Lisa's ear and as sultry as she could whispered,

"They get tickled."

Lisa's eyes furrowed in confusion, not fully registering what the brunette had said until the older girl had dug her fingers into her sides and started tickling her. She threw her head back as her mouth bellowed fits of laughters.