Chapter VI

"Have you seen Lisa?" Jennie burst through Rose's door. She looked around, corner to corner, checking to see if the blonde was in the room.

Rosé was peacefully playing with her guitar on her bed when her unnie barged in. She jumped out of fright, almost dropping the instrument. "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Don't just walk in like that. I almost had a heart attack." The younger girl said dramatically, placing a hand on her chest. "She's not here, unnie. Is she not in her own room?"

Jennie stalked around and stuck her lips out, "I've checked and she wasn't there." She opened the wardrobes - still not convinced that the red-head was telling the truth. "Lisa, I know you're in here somewhere." She whispered as she started going through all of the possible places the blonde could be hiding.

Rosé shook her head, "Unnie. Stop. Lisa is not here. I don't know where she is." After looking through every storage place and under Rose's bed, Jennie finally gave up. "Why are you looking for her anyways?"

The brunette bit her bottom lip, "I have to ask her something."

'I want to ask her why she's been fucking avoiding me for the past few weeks,' Jennie mentally screamed.

"Oh. Well, she's not here. Have you tried Jisoo-unnie's room." Jennie turned around at the mention of the older girl's name.

"Nope but I'm going to go check right now. Thanks." The older girl walked out, not turning back.

"Unnie, see before you leave can yo-" Jennie slammed the door shut in annoyance cutting the red-head's sentence off. Rosé blew out a big puff of air and shook her head, "What was her problem?"

......

The older girl didn't mean to come off rude. She just wasn't in the mood. Especially since Lisa had been avoiding her for the past week.
And now there was a possibility that she was in the same room alone with Jisoo.

Of course, them not interacting with each other was going to make the whole situation easier however she couldn't help but think Lisa was avoiding her because she did something wrong.

But Jennie doesn't get anything wrong and that's a fact.

'I'm supposed to be avoiding her, not the other way around. She's definitely doing this on purpose. Waiting for me to break. But that's not going to happen. She's just expecting me to react - to bow down at her mercy but what she doesn't know is that I do not care at all.'

'So why are you doing this, then?' Another voice in Jennie's head popped up.

'Eh?'

The voice called out again, 'Why are you getting all riled up with her avoiding you?'

'...Because she's annoying and I want her to stop.'

'Stop what exactly? She hasn't done anything.'

'B-but. Shut up!' Jennie groaned loudly placing a hand on her temple. She couldn't believe that she was fighting with herself. This was all the blonde's fault.

The walk to the older girl's room took longer than she thought. Once she found herself in front of the door, she heaved a sigh, "Manoban. You better explai-" She reached out for the doorknob but stopped herself as soon as she heard the younger girl's voice.