The face without pain or fear or guilt

Y/n POV

I awoke and  got up out of my "bed" what was in reality a rag and a hard floor. Then I heard a yell that said 

Yang: Hey loser get UP! It's Ruby's birthday and dad wants you too make us food so get to it!

Y/n: Very well Yang, I will do what Taiyang commands.

Yang: Well get to it slave!

As I went down the hallway I unintentionally hit Summer.

Summer: You little shit!

She slaps me across the face but I did not respond because that would let her win and I would not let that thing happen, I will stand by my life and my love of it I will never give in to them. As I was cooking Ruby came up to me and demanded that I worship her because it was her birthday, I said no and returned to cooking but little did I know that she faked crying and told Summer, Raven, Taiyang, and my mother Qrow Brawen came down angry and they said

Qrow: Ruby told  us that you hit her why would you do that she is your sister, you fucking shit.

Y/n: I did no such thing I simply said I was cooking for her birthday like Taiyang told me to and that is to cook.

Tai: We did not raise a lier, so because of fibs you get an extra beating today

timeskip night time

I decided that tonight is the night that y/n Brawen dies and someone else takes his place in the world, I did not write a note they do not deserve. But before I could get ready my mother bust through the door and she was more drunk than usual, then she started to beat me more and more until she passed out from her drunken stupor, I got up climbed out of an window and left.

real world

still y/n's POV

I woke up next to my lover Fanuco d'anconia, as I got up and got dressed I went into our kitchen and started making bacon and eggs. As she got up I greeted her and as we ate she told me she has a shocking announcement but then my friends came busting down the door waking John up ( Son from past relation ship) as I got john and then looked at who busted open the door it was Dagney Taggart and Heather Rearden as well as Harper Roark.

Heather: Y/N! A BULLHEAD HAS CRASHED NEAR THE VALLY!!!

Dagney: We got the survivor's out in time before it exploded though that's good.

y/n: Well at least you saved them how many are there in terms of survivor's.

Dagney: 11 people lived 9 humans and 2 fauns.

Harper: Though some of them looks similar to you. And two of them are people you talked to before they are Coco and Velvet.

Y/n: Thank you all lets go see them.

timeskip 10 mins

As we got to the hospital we passed Midas Mulligan, and my equal Ayn Rand, as we got to their room I saw who it was it was my former family. I thought about this long and hard if I let them die people will get curious and come looking but if I heal them I will have to deal with them once more, but if I do nothing the others will report me and sent hunters and huntress here to arrest me because I did nothing. 

y/n: I'll help them but once they are fully healed they must go. 

All others:Agreed.

3 hours later Ruby POV

As I started to wake up I Saw what looked like an angel in front of me, he had a face that shows no pain nor fear, he is so handsome i start to blush looking at him but as look closer he looks like big brother. The others started to wake up he noticed that i'm awake.

???: Good your up now what are you doing here, how did you crash.

He sounded harsh and cold to me but he is likely worried for us after all isn't it right to look out for everybody.

Ruby: My team and my family as well coco and velvet and Ozpin and Glyenda were going over an area before a Nevermore attacked us then we crashed. That is what happened.

Dad(Tai): I don't mean to sound rude here but who are you considering you saved us?

???: My name is Y/n Galt the destroyer of your world.

End i'm going to leave it here because why not haven't had a good clifhanger for a while.