Finding the one who makes you kill

i got to get out of here. i cant sand it. i hate blood 100% so why why did he have to be a monster. huh.

my name is Emily dragnii was a were wolf who went to an al boys school. yes i am a girl. but I'm flat chested, that and i have to wear bandages to make sure no one looks down... and i dont like frilly things and such. i like unicorns because they awesome and my favorite number was 69... yes dont judge me. i was 4'5 and i was not fat and i wasnt as skinny as a stick.

"Emily... i mean Alex wake up" the one and only Fang kuchni the vampire prince and also my room mate dropped water on me. and yes he does know im a girl.

Flash back ***

i was simply taking a shower letting the water pour down me dropping to the floor. when i stepped out i was about to get a towel but fang showed up.

" w-wait y-your a g-g-girl!" he dropped to the floor still looking at me. i grabbed the towel wrapped it around me and i put a foot on his chest. i gave him the biggest glar every made on my face my wolf ears, and tail perked up only to make him paler than he was

"if anyone ask you im afraid of water im a boy and my name is Alex Smith"

"then why are you flat"

"well lets see i dont produce giant ones like all those orange vampire whores" i passed over him and walked to my black and white room.

end of flashback

see im not like normal werewolfs i dont change into a wolf just like that. whenever i want i can let my ears and tail out so that they can get fresh air but when theres trouble or its full moon i can fully. im known throught the world of vampires and my part of the familly. mostly because of me being a princess and stuff. i was sent hear to fall in love, but being a boy dosent really get the boys attention. my parents are dumb.

i went to my closet and puloled out the school uniform. it was a pair of black jeans, a white polo shirt and a black blazer. rich kids. pft... i got the bandages and i wrapped them around my chest. i was about to pin it down when i reallized i droped the pin and i cant find it. such good luck i have.

"Fang" i yelled going through the hallway to the living room. only to see him watching vampire diaries on netflex drinking blood.

"what" he said looking at me with my pants on and trying to pin the bandages down.

"can you help me"

"dont you think ill try something" he wiggled his eye brows

"just get a pin" and a cupcake i added in my head

"okay" he stook out his tounge

he game back later with a red velvet cupcake and 3 pins. i satdown on the artist chair we have in front of a canvas and he fixed them for me.

"you ready" he said while picking up my bag

"if you do that every day people will think your gay emo bunny"

"im not emo im a vamp and vampires dont care about boyxboy relation ships"

"thats what you think, and your buying me lunch right" when we stepped out i put my guy voice on.

"yeah now lets get to class" as we stepped out i grabbed my bag and took out my ipod. i turned on pandora and i put the station Basshunter

"now your gone i realized my love for you was strong" i mumbled. while i walked into the class room as. mr.grendlen started to talk about some stuff as i took my seat next to the window.

"YOUR LATE ALEX"

"yeah yeah" i took my books out and looked at the kids around me they were looking at eachother probably reading minds.

"GO TO THE DUNGEON!"

"thank you grinch" i walked out and took out my ipod. right when i put my hand in my pocket the teacher came out. and trust me when i say not to piss them off because then they go all crazy and blood wanting. i like any were wolf can i took my hand out of my pocket and reached in my pants... not like that i was wearing my shorts under .... and i grabbed it. my personal katana. yeah call me crazy but my pants were full with blade weapons. i had almost every type of sword and dagger you can find in the USA and in china and japan. that mostly were i have the palaces and stuff. not that im into that stuff.

the grinch as i call him Lunged at me i laughed. the kids came pileing in and Fang started to come to me. i placed a hand out and he stopped just in time. as the teacher came to me and i sliced right through him. i laughed as the blood splashed onto me. the kids looked at me then him the fang fell to the floor "are you"

"no im not a slayer" i really wasnt and this didnt kill him but he wont rember it. thats all because of a special thing that runs through my family. but i need to find.... i started walking and i eventually got to the 'bloodsukers' dorm and i followed the same path i did every day to my room.

"WAIT" Fang grabbed my arm before walking in, "What did you do to him why?" he was sad.

"get inside" i pushed him in and we went to the living room. i sat down on the arm chair and i took out the sword. as i did that Fang pushed himself farther in the chair. now that i think about it i never really noticed why was Fang named Fang did the parents know that he was a Vampire.,.. wait of course they did... anyway i grabbed a nearby cloth and a cleaned off the blood.

"you see im from this royal family. i have many magic users in my family"

"Magic users dont exist"

"well vampires do so you have an answer for that, anyway back to the explaining" i paused "we all have to find this person that can activate the inner thing on us"

"okay so you fin d a guy make out with him and suddenly you become this killing machine that kills those monsters roaming around it the human world" Vampires are way better people to explain things too, "you got that right" he responded and sometimes annoying "HEY!"

"too think you'll get the point" i went off to my room. slamming the door and taking my hair out of the hoodie it was picked up in. i opened my window and then i found the kids from my class

"AHHHH!" i closed the window. and ran into my bathroom. "no no no no no no no no"

ran out and put on some baggy jeans a white button up shirt.

"were are you going" Fang asked

"we need to go"

"were"

"ehh i dont know im bored"

"how about we stay here and watch some movies"

"okay but nothing vampire related"

"sure" he said kind of annoyed.

when he was done putting the movie in we heared banging on the door

"YOU LITTLE FLUBBER KNUCKLE YOU HAVE A GIRL THERE" Some guys yelled.