The secrets

ALICE POV

Cam asked me yesterday if I would want to hangout today. And of course I do. So I'm on my way to his house right now. I love spending time with him. I got out of my car and walked into the apartment. He let me inside.

"Hey I have some people I want you to meet. This is Nash, carter, Hayes, Shawn, Aaron, Matthew, Jack G, and Jack J." Cam said

"Hi guys!" I say

They were all really nice And fun to be around. They didn't stay that long because cam kicked them out.

"What do you want to do today" cam says

" I don't know I'm really tired though"

"We could watch a movie"

"That sounds great"

He goes over to his tv, grabs his remote and turns on Netflix. We both agree to watch the Breakfast club. He puts his arm around me and I snuggle up next to him. I was so tired that I fell asleep on him about half way through the movie.

CAMERONS POV

When she was sleeping her phone buzzed. Being the snoopy person I was I picked up her phone and looked at it.

From: Anonymous

" Remember what I told you. You can't hide from what you did. And you will pay"

I didn't know what this text message meant. What did she so? I mean it can't be that bad can it? The phone buzzed again... Do I read it? I already feel terrible reading the first text. I picked up the phone.

" why are you on my phone!!?" She says as she grabs it away from me

I hesitated. I didn't know what to say.

She looks down at her phone and sees what I was looking at.

"What is going on . Why is this person saying this stuff?" I say

"This is my private stuff and none of your business" she says as she walks out the door