Chapter 2 (recruiting)

I'm publishing this chapter today in in tribute to the avengers 4 trailer coming out today. Thank you. I'll go and cry now.

Previously on Fury's daughter.

Dad stands there. Thinking. He looks at me in a silent question while I give a look with a small smile and nod, On my face is a sign of hope, and the same expression soon appears on him when he understands what I mean.

Third person P.O.V

Out in the outskirts, near a railroad, a still in construction building is being occupied by Georgi Luchkov, a large, Russian general along with his thugs. Tall thug is in the middle of a brutal beating on NATASHA ROMANOFF, a slewing, foxy, unbelievably sexy spy. He backhands Natasha's face. She feels the pain but does not break down. LUCHKOV, smiling, walks up to her. Dialogue is in RUSSIAN.

"This is not how I wanted the evening to go," Luchkov says

"I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better." -Natasha

"I'd like to know why they sent you to carry out a carrier, a stained glass, and other random items." -Luchkov

Tall thug rocks her chair back, balancing her off the edge of an open floor. Natasha is now scared.

"I thought General Soholob was in charge of the export business." -Natasha

"Soholob? Your reputation is quite a progression. THE FAMOUS BLACK WIDOW. Nothing but a pretty face."- Luchkov

"You really think I'm pretty?" - Natasha

LUCHKOV slowly walks over to a table filled with tools. He picks up a pair of pliers. Tall thug opens up her mouth wide open.

"We do not need the Lermontov to transfer the tanks. Tell him, well, ..." - Luchov

Suddenly, weasel thug's cell rings. Confused, he answers.

"Ya," he looks at Luchkov "It's for you."

Luchkov takes the phone, pissed. "Who the hell is..."

"You're at 114 Solenski Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F22 exactly 8 miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby." a voice quickly interrupts, it is the voice of Agent Phil Coulson.

Luchov places the cell phone against Natasha's ear seeing how she's tied to a chair with her hands tied behind her back.

"We need you to come in."agent Coulson says bluntly.

"Are you kidding? I'm working!" Natasha hotly replies

"This takes precedence."

I'm in the middle of an interrogation
and this moron is giving me everything."

"I don't give everything," Luchkov says obviously confused.

Natasha gives him a look.

"Look, you can't pull me out of this right now," Natasha explains

Agent Coulson sighs rejected, knowing he had to use his last resort "Natasha. Barton's been compromised."

A beat

"Let me put you on hold."

She nods to Luchkov. As Luchkov comes to take the phone off her, Natasha hits him with her leg and headbutts him. Like a spider, she stands up elegantly and starts attacking tall thug by kickboxing him in the face. Still tied, she rolls over weasel thug after she trips him. She then stomps on tall thug's foot with a peg of the chair, then knocks him out with her head.