Chapter 21

Andrew woke up first. He saw Jaiden sleeping and decided not to wake her up. He went into the kitchen and started to make pancakes and bacon. Thor walked lazily into the room. He immediately perked up when he smelled the pancakes. Andrew rolled his eyes and smiled. He fed Thor some bacon. Twenty minutes later, Jaiden came out of the bedroom and smiled when she saw Andrew eating pancakes at the table. Jaiden got a couple pancakes and sat next to him. "How are they?" Andrew asked between bites. "I love them! They taste amazing!" Andrew smiled. They finished breakfast and went over to Shane's house. Him and Andrew had to start editing a new series. After the Jake Paul series, Shane had taken a break from the internet for about two months. He just finished filming his new series with Andrew. Jaiden, Morgan, and Ryland went to a mall in L.A. After around four hours of walking around the mall, they got bored and decided to go back to Shane's house. Jaiden opened the door to see Shane and Andrew still sitting at the dining room table editing. Jaiden wasn't surprised. During the Jake Paul series, Andrew and Shane had been up for almost 30 hours editing! "Andrew, Shane, would you want to go out for dinner with me and Jaiden?" They agreed and decided to go to Olive Garden. Morgan stayed behind with Trinity. When Jaiden, Shane, Ryland, and Andrew got to Olive Garden, they had to wait about 20 minutes for their table. At last, Shane, Ryland, Andrew, and Jaiden got seated. Jaiden and Andrew shared Alfredo Chicken Pasta, while Shane and Ryland shared Grilled Chicken Parmigiana. For dessert, they went to a fro-yo place. Andrew seemed very nervous. "Andrew, you look stressed. What's wrong?" she asked. "Um... yeah, actually." He took a small box out and bent down on one knee. "I know that we have only been together for about a year, but, Jaiden, will you marry me?" Jaiden started to cry. "YES! A MILLION TIMES, YES!" She exclaimed. Andrew stood up and kissed her. Then, he put a beautiful ring on Jaiden's finger. The ring was gold with a huge diamond in the center. Shane and Ryland video-tapped the whole thing on their phones. "I love you so much," Andrew said quietly so only Jaiden could hear. "I love you too," she replied. When they got home, Garrett, Morgan, and Trinity were watching a movie. Garrett noticed Jaiden's make-up was streaky. "Andrew! Did you ask?" Jaiden held her hand up in response. "OH MY GOSH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" Garrett exclaimed. Morgan and Trinity started smiling the biggest smiles Andrew had ever seen. Well, besides Jaiden's when he asked her to marry him. After getting home and changed into their pyjamas, Jaiden and Andrew settled down to watch a movie. "What movie do you want to watch?" Jaiden asked. "How about Mama Mia: Here We Go Again? It was the movie we saw on our first date." Andrew said. "I know, silly. How could I forget? It was the best day of my life!" That made Andrew blush a little bit. Jaiden smiled. When the movie had finished, Jaiden had fallen asleep on Andrew's shoulder. He carefully picked her up under her legs and around her back and carried her into bed with him. Andrew tucked her in and then got into bed with her. She rolled over, opened her eyes, and smiled at Andrew. She said, "I can't wait; my first time sleeping with my fiancé." Andrew smiled. "I can't wait either," he said while smiling. Jaiden kissed him and wrapped her arms around Andrew's waist. "I love you," she said. "I love you too," Andrew replied. Jaiden closed her eyes and fell asleep, as did Andrew.