Trouble

*Keyon is playing the first game of the season of the the defending champs the EastBay Raptors. Keyon is plays quarterback for his team and is hoping to come out with
the win. This is his last year in high school and he wants to start with a win.*

*Minutes before the game outside the locker room*
James: You know I got my money on you bro?

Keyon: of course you got your money on the best quarter back in the nation Keyon says with a chuckle.
*James reaches into his pocket and pulls out 200 dollars*

James: You know if y'all win then this money is yours and you can do whatever you want with it little bro. Get them new Jordan's you want cause I know you wanna look fresh like me. James points at his own pair of new Jordan's.

Keyon: Yeah those clean as fuck bro gotta get me some but yeah I'll talk to you after the game.
*They do their little handshake then Keyon walks back into the locker room.*
*Inside the locker room*
Keyon: Let's get this fucking money boys.

Eric: We about to beat they ass because we the best in the city. (Eric is one of Keyon's bestfriends and is Keyon's #1 target on the field)
*After the game on the field after the teams shakes each other's hands.*
James: I knew you was gone do it baby bro
*James and Keyon dap each other up then James gives keyon the 200 from earlier for winning the game*
Keyon: I told you I was gone get on they ass bro. Keyon puts the money in his sock.

James: Ayye I heard Tasha having a lil kickback tonight at her crib. You know the bitches gone be there.

Keyon: oh fr? That's a bet me and Eric gone slide.
*Later at party*
Tasha: Hey big man. I saw you out there doing you thing Tasha says to Keyon.

Keyon: You know I was doing that for you lil mama Keyon says with a little smirk.

Tasha: Well I got something to show you since you did that for me.
*They both move through the crowd of people to get to Tasha's room up stairs. When they get to the room Tasha lays Keyon on the bed then start to climb on top of him. She starts to grind her pussy against Keyon's thin joggers starting to feel his dick getting hard. The she starts to kiss all over his neck. Kissing turns into her sucking and licking all over his neck. Tasha stands up and starts to pull down Keyon's joggers and boxers. Keyon's dick is already hard as it pops out all 10 inches of his dick. Tasha gives him one look then starts to slurp his dick down. She goes as far as she can but the dick is to big for Tasha'a little mouth. She starts to gag on it as Keyon pushes it down her throat. Suddenly a loud knock is at the door. BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!
Deep Voice: GET OUT HERE YOU DIRTY BITCH!! YOU GOT ME FUCKED AND WHOEVER IN THERE!! WHEN I GET IN THERE IM GONE FUCKING KILL THEY ASS!....