Level 4.5

"Y/n, wake up lil bear~"

My eyes opened to a cute little gummy smile.

"Hi." He waved a bit.

"What have you done to the grumpy cat I see everyday. Where did he go?"

The smile dropped to a pout. "You don't remember?"  He took my hand and started playing with it. "Am I that mean to you?" His voice sounds so concerned and sad, my heart could break.

Too bad I wanna play with him just a bit more.

"Too bad that cat was sooooo cute." I looked away from him. "I would have liked to date that lil cute cat, with that black hair.."

"I see what you're doing." I turned around to look at him. He was sitting on the floor next to my side of the bed. "Why are you so mean sometimes bear bear?" He smirked a bit.

* dies from the evil smirk *

He laughed and kissed me.

The door basically broke down..

"GET UP Hyung!!!"  *insert shattering sound*

"Oh man Holy Sh*t! It finally happened! My ship has sailed!!!!" Jungshook ran from the room looking for tae and jimin.

When he found them:

Tae was sleeping in the bathtub with all his clothes hanging on hangers on the shower curtain.

Jimin was sitting by the desk about to start a vlive.

"Hyung you'll never guess what happened!"

"You found my jams?" The Boy moved his hand through his hair in conversation.

"What? No. Yoongi Hyung and Y/n are like a thing now."

"What! You mean Hoseok was right? We own him sushi..."

"You idiots bet on my dating life?" A very grumpy yoongster walked in.

"Maybe.... " was he younger two said in unison.

(This chapter was just for fun, it will return to its usual system next chapter)

Question of the .5 level

Add more bts jokes/memes?

Or

Keep with the kinda seriousness?

Hope you like it! Sorry for not posting a really interesting level :(