Level 9

Y/n p.o.v~

I pulled Marvin close. The halls looked like thousands of stories had been written on the walls.

Yoongi took a breath, he was nervous I could tell. We started to see gold handles and beautiful wooden carved doors.

Guards were posted at both sides. The guard leading us whispered to the one by the door. They looked at us. One of them nodded. The heavy wood doors opened.

A man stood up from the throne in the middle of the room. A large red rug lead the way to the throne. Is everything in this place made of gold or carved wood?

"Y/n! It's been years. Do you still remember me?" The man by the throne said.

Yoongi bowed. "Your highness, I have returned the lost princess y/f/n, the true blood princess, our future queen."

"Thank you for bringing my cousin back Min Yoongi of the king's privet guard." Some of the other guards eyes widened at the mention on the Min family. "Although I didn't expect for her to have a child already. Who is this?" The kings eyes moved to Marvin.

"This is Marvin. He is almost a year old. And his not my biological child.." I tried to say.

"Marvin?! Did you name him? Did you remember your grandfather's name and use it?" He was getting excited. "Wait, he's not your biological son?" His hand  went to his chin. "Oh well. He won't be king one day but taking the responsibility of someone else's child, well, I'd expect nothing less of the future queen."

Yoongi visibly gulped. "Your Highness," he looked as me, then back at the king. " I have to tell you about-

The king raised his hand to stop any further words. " Yoongi," Oppa stiffened. " I already know what you are to my cousin." We froze. How did he know what we are?

"Haha! Dearest cousin, I'm aware you don't know about our customs and our world, for that matter.
Vampires, were-wolfs, witches, and hybrid shifters exist. Similarly to werewolfs, vampires have mates. It's a whole other story for the others." He paused.

His hand waved to Yoongi and I. "You are human. He is a Vampire. You both are mates because of him." he looked at Yoongi. "We also have old stories. Kinda like folk tails, anyway, there is one about you." He looked down before sighing and moving off the throne. He clapped his hands, and asked us to follow him.

An older man in a suit opened a door off to the left of the throne. "You called your highness?" His voice was soft yet held power. He must be a butler or something.

"Yes I did." The king replied. "Is my private sitting room ready for us?" He asked looking at the man.

"Just as you requests. The refreshments and crib are all ready for you." He bowed to all of us.

"Thank you." The king turned to us. "Shall we?"

We walked down another story lined wall hall. Eventually we found ourselves in a very comfortable sitting room.

The king sat down and gave us an expectant look. "Please sit, this is more your home than mine."

Putting Marvin in the crib next to my seat, I looked around us. This sitting room was very comfy, everything was maintained and looked like it was also ready for a baby/toddler.

"I asked if they could make this room safe for Marvin, and any other future kids." His eyes moved between Yoongi and I as if to ask if we would've expecting soon. He cleared his throat when we started to look nervously at each other. " anyway, I believe I was saying something about our old stories."

" about that your highness-"

"Damian!" He yelled like a kid who just made a new friend. "Call me Damian. After all you are part of the family now Yoongi." Eyes glowing with excitement, he offered us  snacks and drinks. (Lemonade for me and something I can only assume is some kind of blood cocktail for them)

"R-right, yo-, Damian." Yoongi took a sip of his drink. " what exactly is to happen now? Y/n and Marvin weren't going to be my responsibility after I brought them here. But you seem to be ok with me being your cousin's mate. What exactly does that mean for us now?"

"You are to get married and become the strongest rulers we have had yet." Damian said as if that was the obvious answer.

"I'm sorry but what?"

"It's simple you wed, we have the coronation, you lead us to victory in battle. What's not to get?"

Have Damian explain more?
Or
Get interrupted by something outside the castle?
Or
Dive into the Min Family background?

Side note~
Damian / the king, is like a big kid around Y/n because he is older by 4-6 years, and he hasn't seen her in a really long time. (And she is his favorite family member except for their grandpa)  he loves kids and is a good ruler but knows the throne doesn't belong to him.

•If you want I can do a q&a of all the characters. And/or any questions you might have about the 'world' this story takes place in.•

I have been crazy busy with school and my family lately. We lost a great-aunt to cancer and finales are creeping up on me. I make no promises on how soon I will update.
But voting on the chapters and commenting on what happens next helps me know you like this story and how I should continue it.

Hope everyone is safe and is doing well~M