|eight|

•jeongyeons pov•
(back to present time)

Mina came over to my house and held me for at least a minute. I was confused but I supported her. She is my girlfriend after all...

"Mina? You didn't even tell me you were coming." I say patting her head.

I feel her wet tears touch my shirt.

"are you.. crying?" I ask her as I put my hands up to her cheeks and look into her eyes. She's crying. Who did this to her? Who made my girl feel pain?

"Who did this to you Mina?" I ask her.

She rubs her nose and more tears roll down her cheeks. Not even saying a word to me I kiss the top of her forehead. "Babe,talk to me." I softly say. I wipe the wet tears rolling down her cheek.

She speaks up. She sounds like she's been crying for hours. "It's not you," she says. I didn't want it to be me first of all. I didn't do anything wrong.

"Then who was it?" I ask her.

She looks up, "it's very complicated Jeongyeon." She says

I hold her tighter.

"Tell me Mina." I say

She hugs me. "I- i- can't do that." She says stuttering.

"Can I just hug you?" She says.

I nod my head yes.

Me and Mina talk. Well mostly me.

"Mina be honest with me!" I say. Frustrated by why she couldn't tell me.

"I can't tell you!" She says.

I sigh. "Why not?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. "You are going to hurt me even more then I already am!" She screams.

My eyebrows raise. I go over to her and tightly hug her. "You know I'll be here for you no matter what." I say.

She lets go. "I'm a horrible human being, you don't deserve me." She says.

"I think I hurt someone, badly." She talks to me and actually makes eye contact.

I ignore the gaze by looking at my hand. It's full of bruises and cuts. Scars.

"What do you mean?"
I look up and open my mouth

"I-i, if y-ou- don't want to ,it-s s its- fine." I stutter each work after another.

She sighs and walks to the kitchen. Acting as if nothing had happened. She does this a lot. Walks away as if I never existed. Will she do this if we ever break up? Just vanish? I don't want to know. But I'm hurt. She doesn't see me. She doesn't see how I feel. How I see her. And how much I have fallen for her.

I walk over to her. Long step after the other.

"Mina." My voice cracks.

She looks at me and is sitting on the table. She smiles. "Jeongyeon." She says smiling.

I'm confused. 'what is going on through her head?'

"Sooo are you just act like nothing happened,or what??" I yell.

She turns and gives me puppy eyes. She walks up to me. And starts making out with me. I push her away.

"What the fuck Mina!"

She fakes it and starts crying.

"Mina,for real?" I sigh.

"I'm so sorry!" She cries out. I go next to her.

"Mina why are you doing this to me?" I softly say. She looks up with red eyes. She shrugs. "I don't want to."

I sigh agian. "Mina, please tell me what is going on." I say.

She looks at me. "do you really want to know?"

I nod.

She sits down and starts fiddling with her hands.

"So basically there's this dude," she starts talking and turn serious.

"Who, whats his name, did he hurt you?" I start asking questions.

She sighs. "stop let me talk."

I nod and roll my eyes.

"So we were just out having lunch and then he ran away and I haven't heard from him ever since. I don't know if I did something to him or I -" she starts crying. It seems like she really cares for him.

"So do you really love him?" I say as I play with my watch.
She nods.
"He's very special to me,"

I sigh. "Do you love him, like love him?" I ask feeling my voice fade as I say love the second time.

I look at her. "No, not in that way, he's just someone special to me." She smiles.

I nod. "Oh-okay." I say.

"So you haven't heard from him?" I ask already knowing the answer.

She shakes her no slowly.

I blink twice. "Can you try calling his friends or something?" I ask as a suggestion.

"They hate me, first of all." She says as she sighs.

I see. "Oh, well maybe go over to his house or something." I scratch the back of my head.

I look at my watch. It's time to go. "Mina, I have to go. But you can stay here if you want." I say to her holding her hand. She nods. "I think I'll be fine, thank you so much babe." I smile at the last word she says.

As I leave she back hugs me. I laugh a little and kiss her. "Bye." I say and she nods she goes outside with me and goes to her car.

We wave bye.

I smile on my way to work thinking of her.

•chaeyoung's pov•

I was still depressed. Of course I was. When something gets to me, it really hurts me.

So many people have tried to make me happy but I can't stay happy. Somehow my heart always seems to break. For being a fool. For being dumb for falling for her. For Mina.

I hear someone knock on my door. I'm still in bed I ignore it and put my headphones in.

They knock a lot of times. I open it. What do they want? Its Mina. I don't do anything. I just stand there. Thinking of how much she has hurt me. She starts talking I can see her lips moving but i can't hear a word she is saying.

"Hello. Chaeyoung!" She screams.

I open my eyes. I tilt my head. "What?" My first words in a couple of days.

She smiles. "Im so sorry, please forgive me." She says and has tears rolling down her cheek.

"I don't know what I did, did I hurt you that bad?" She says.

I sigh barely. "Yes Mina, you hurt me." I say.

She looks at me. I avoid the eye contact.

"What did I do, please tell me." She ask not even knowing how much she hurt me.

"First of all, you forgot that you gave me the same present and you even forgot about our anniversary, and you even were about to leave me like if-like if, I was nothing to you." My soft voice speaks out.

She has tears rolling down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung." She says about to hold my hand but I raise it. "No you arent! You don't care about me or anyone you just care about yourself and only yourself!" I finally let go of my inner feelings. I scream. And I feel a wet tear roll down my cheek.

"Please, if you actually care about me, leave me alone and never-ever talk to me!" I say and she cries louder.

I feel bad. But I also feel as if something has been lifted off my shoulder. I sigh and she runs away.