♡~Lemon~♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You quickly realized what it was and got up only to be pulled back down.
"Heh, not gonna get away that easily (y/n)." He said in a husky voice. He grabbed you by your thighs and started to bite and suck on your exposed neck.
You moan slightly at the feeling.

Then he bit down on a certain part of your neck that made You moan out loudly.
You grip his jacket sleves tightly. He smirked at this and began to bite and abuse that part of you neck until there was a large hickey there.
He then turned you around facing him and proceeded to roughly make out with you, still gripping your thighs tightly.

You moan as you and Fresh continue to made out. You then sucked on his soft tongue
Making him moan slightly.
You then move down and start to lick, suck, and bite down hard on his neck making him grab onto your hips tightly. He then stands up with you still around his waist and teleported to his bedroom locking the door. He then continued to his bed and set you on it. He agressivly kissed down your neck to your chest taking your shirt off in the process.

He pinned you down to the bed making you blush. Then reaches behind you and unclips your bra and slung it to the floor.
You look away in embarrassment.
He then began to lick and suck on your soft (size) breast making you moan loudly and squirm beneath him. After he was satisfied  he began to slowly kiss down your waist getting to your (skirt/pants).

He then proceeded to remove the rest of your clothes leaving your lower garments on. "Heh, your so wet already (y/n)." he said against your lower abdomen making you shiver. He then started to rub your wet heat through your underwear roughly.
"A-ah F-fresh agh" you moaned out.

He looked up at you with lust filled eyes and chuckles "heh, dont worry you will have all night to moan and screem my name (y/n) " He says with a smirk. He then stops and takes off all but his glasses. You stare in shock at his eyes and how beautiful they are. You then look down to see a Huge bulge in his boxers and blush a dark red. He then slips off your (color) lace underwear. You then quickly close you legs. But Fresh grabs your thighs and spreads your legs wide open.
He then sticks his head between your thighs and slowly and roughly licks your bare clit making you moan out loudly in pleasure. He then sticks his tongues into your wet heat, licking your walls and sucking on your clit continuously. "Ahh Fresh!, Ah! Fresh please!" He chuckles from your comment as you moan loudly from the amount of pleasure your feeling. You start to feel a not in the pit of your stomach, but then he stops. You whimper from lose of pleasure. He then removes his boxers to reveal his HUGE cock. You then get on your knees and start to lick the tip of his length making him bite down on his 'lip'. You then suck harshly on the tip before taking him in whole.
"Ngh my god (Y/n)"He then lets out a deep moan and leans back as you continue to suck up and down his long hard cock. This went on for a long time till your mouth was suddenly filled with his sweet, sticky cum. After licking up all the access cum your suddenly flipped on the bottom again. Fresh then puts the tip to your core looking to you for permission to continue. You then nod to let him go on.
He then slams in hard. "Ahh Ngh!" You yell in pain. He then waits for you to adjust to his size as he says loving words to get your mind off the pain. After a few minutes you slightly move your hips only to feel sudden pleasure. "Nhg y-you c-can move now." You say quietly. He starts to thrust slowly before rapidly picking up the pace. "Ahhh God FRESH! Ahh Harder!!" You practically screem in pleasure.
"Ngh your so tight (y/n)!" Fresh moans out.
He then starts to go extremely (Radically) hard and fast to the point your both moaning out in pure ecstasy and pleasure. As you both start to reach your climax he starts to get sloppy with his trust. Afrer about 2-3 minutes you both cum in sync with each other yelling each others names "Oh FRESH!","(Y/N)!".
You pant heavily and slightly moan as you both come down from your pleasure high. You both then lay down and Fresh pills the sheets over the two of you before cuddling with each other. But right before you lose consciousness he whispers "I love you (y/n)."