Chapter 20

Boruto looked back at Sarada and saw as she literally kicked Madara out of his own chakra "How the frick?" He muttered "Boruto! Pay attention!" Naruto yelled, Boruto nearly squeaked at he almost got hit. But instead Kaguya gently took hold of his chin, he froze and couldn't move. What was happening? And why was Kaguya crying?

She shot something black that hit Sarada, she froze and immediately her susano'o vanished and she fell to the ground. She was pulled to Boruto and the others, with her parents and brother rushing after her. Sarada and Boruto both watched Kaguya with a look mixed with a little fear but also curiosity. "You two remind me of my children who I shared my chakra with." She said, Sarada tried to move but she couldn't.

Naruto wanted to throw a rasengan at her, but what if he accidentally hit Boruto or Sarada? Sasuke and Minato thought the same, Sarada saw this and so she tried concentrating on her chakra. Boruto tried doing the same, but their chakra just continued to get sucked away. "Enough Kaguya." She let both of them go and they stumbled backwards, Madara walked next to her along with momoshiki "I'm ashamed of you Sarada."

Sarada's head snapped towards Madara "What? Why?" She asked, "I'm ashamed because you aren't taking the family path. Join me Sarada, become a true Uchiha, become an avenger." Madara said. Sarada felt Sasuke tense behind her, she looked at her hands and could already see the blood that her father and uncle had created. She thought that when Boruto left she would turn darkside..but..

"No." She said, and glared at him "Never would I become as vile as you." She growled, "I always thought that when Boruto left I would turn dark side. But I didn't. Cause I had friends, and family that kept me going. And when Boruto got his curse mark-" "Whoa, hey! I didn't tell my family that!" Boruto cried out.

Sarada gave him a look, "Boruto my dad and your dad aren't stupid. They already knew, Uncle Naruto just didn't tell your mother." They both turned and saw Kushina scolding a scared Naruto who was hiding behind Minato and Hinata who were trying to calm her down. Boruto and Sarada both sweatdropped 'She's scary...' they both thought. Sarada turned back to the three enemies.

"As I was saying, and when Boruto got his cursemark he didn't turn dark either. At least not to the point where he would put blood on his hands!" She screamed. Madara frowned "And here I thought him leaving would break both of you." "Then you must've under estimated us." Boruto said activating his curse mark and Sarada activated the 100 healing seals.

Kaguya smirked "Not quite." She said, and that's when the bad stuff really happened.