Broken Ties

Kilo

The sun peaking through the side of the curtains shined right in my face. I put my hand up trying to block the brightness while making a face. "Shit son," I said leaning my arm and lifting myself up. Big mistake. My head was thumping so hard, I felt that shit through my whole body. No doubt I was hella hungover.

"Hey, sleepyhead" I whipped my head around to see a naked Keisha.

"Wassup Keish," I said standing up. No matter how bad my head was hurting I had to get out of this hotel room. I walked around the room grabbing my shit and putting it on my body as fast as I could. By the time I finished, Keisha had slipped a rob on her body and was standing there watching me.

"You seen my phone" I said trying to avoid her staredown.

"On the dresser near the bed," She said leaned up against the wall with her arms rolled.

"Thank you," I said after spotting it and slipping it in my pocket. I thought I was scotch free when I made it to the door but she was there right behind me. I stopped and stood in the little area between the bathroom and front door.

She slid her hands around my waist and tried to kiss me. When I moved my head she sucked her teeth and dropped her hands.

"What the fuck is wrong with you now, we were just good!" She exclaimed while throwing her hands up.

"Nothing is wrong with me b, you know I'm just not wit that lovey-dovey shit," I said "And lower your fucking voice talking to me"

She looked at me and then broke into a pout saying "But yesterday was just so perfect, reminded me of the old times" As soon as the good times started to play in my head the bad times chased after it like a bat out of hell. My mood instantly went sour.

"Yeah well these ain't those times and we ain't them people anymore" I spat.

"How fucking long are gonna punish me for that Kilo huh?! Like how long are you gonna hold on to that" She yelled.

"Hold on to that" I questioned. "Bitch you aborted my child on some sneak shit and asking me how long I'm gonna hold on to that" I yelled back. It took everything in me not to grab her by her throat and choke the life out of her.

"Kilo we were mad young what the fuck could we have done for that child huh?!" She questioned "I had just started stripping and you sold fucking drugs, who would want two fuck-ups as their parents" I stood there for a moment and just looked at her. If I wasn't the nigga my mama raised me to be I would've spat on this bitch. I shook my head and turned around. She was hot on my heels shouting insults at me.

"Yo deadass fuck you Kilo" She yelled

"Yeah aight, fuck you too shorty," I said keeping my cool. She wasn't about to have me arrested.

"After all the things I did for you, you have the audacity get another bitch pregnant" She yelled pointing her fingers all in my face. I swatted her hand away and stared at her. I wasn't about to tell this bitch shit.

"You think I don't know about that fat bitch Kilo? You think I don't know about Kaylee nigga" She continued. I looked at her buck. Who the fuck she got watching me I instantly thought.

"I'll-"

"You not gone do shit but chill the fuck out and mind your fucking business before I have to handle you shorty," I said before opening the door and exiting the room. I looked down at my watch 12:15pm I had forty-five minutes to get changed and make it to that meeting in forty-five minutes. Shit how imma pull this off I thought pulling out my phone.