Chapter 3 ~ So Not Me

That afternoon at the park..

There I saw Ji Eun and Hyun Woo chatting around. I don't know what they're talking about but I also don't want to get too nosy since I'm still quite annoyed with what happened that morning.

Her head turned to me. "Kook! You came! But why so late?" Ji Eun asked with a big ass smile.

"Well I'm sorry. You guys came too early anyways, it's only 2 o'clock!" I said. I can imagine myself being all pouty at that time.

"Okay okay, relax. Anyways Hyun Woo, this is my friend." Introducing Hyun Woo to me.

"Lee Hyun Woo."

A smile was formed on his face. Very welcoming, friendly, yet polite, offered me to shake his hand. I could see how that made Ji Eun bloomed a smile.

"Jeon Jeong Guk."

As friendly response, hiding the unhappiness of my mood. I grabbed his hand and shook it, immediately let it go.

An idea came up in my mind while I furrowed my eyebrows looking at his smile.

What does he have that I don't?

I mean, Ji Eun likes him, so maybe if I do what he does maybe I can be her ideal type as well.

"Umm.. we can talk while walking, right?" Ji Eun looked at us as well as feeling the awkwardness of the atmosphere.

And so we walked while talking.

"Umm, hey. So I've heard a lot about you from Ji Eun. So, what's your hobby?" Maybe I can copy.

"Hobby? Umm, oh! I kinda like exercising. Like dancing, soccer, basketball, and stuff like that. You?" Well then, there goes my idea. Screw it.

"Such goals, right?" Ji Eun whispers. Okay now the fact that she said that makes me slightly upset even though my mood has already been stepped on a few times recently. She's saying I'm nowhere from being goals. Am I like.. not boyfriend material? Things he said are just so not me.

"Umm.. me? I'm more into writing." I said. I had to be honest because Ji Eun knows me well.

He replied with a simple "oh" then looked the other way.

Meanwhile, I could clearly see Ji Eun smiling at the corner of my left eye. She was too happy but I don't know how to feel about that. She was smiling and that should make me smile also, but the reason she was smiling at that time was because she got to walk with Mr. Goals. So while we walked I knew that I had to let that quietly pathetic dissatisfaction little laugh slip out of my mouth, but no one realized.

Anyways, I think all of us could notice the silence in the air except for Ji Eun that kept on stealing peeks at Hyun Woo, while I was just being the mosquito for more or less 3 minutes. And then out of nowhere, apparently, question popped out of Hyun Woo's head and he decided to ask me for the answer.

"Umm.. Kook?"

"Hm?" was a bit shook.

"I heard that you are disabled.." his face looked a bit pitiful while asking.

"Yea, why?" I answered calmly and still a quite pissed off.

"If I may know where?"

"Ah, at the legs, I couldn't really walk normally. That's why I'm a bit slower." Well, there you have it. Note, if I get injured on the legs, then I'm back to zero, wheelchair or stick.

"Since when?"

"Since I was born, yeah like so."

Okay so this chapter is pretty long but I hope you enjoy it. Is story is going to be edited until chapter 7 or 8. But stay tune always because this story is gonna take more than 10 chapts!