Chapter 1 ~ Only Her Smile

"Jungkook-ah!" Ji Eun, my friend that is a second grader physics in high school suddenly called me right after school.

"What?" I asked. By the way, I'm Jungkook, also a second grader physics. What's different between me and the others is that I am imperfect, well.. you can say disabled. You'll know why.

"Come here! I have something to show you." Ji Eunwaved her hand at me the pointed at her phone.

I walked to her. "What is it? You look very cheerful." I asked her while looking at her phone trying to find what made her so delightful.

"Here, so I asked 'him' to go for a walk together at the park. Now he just replied and he said yes! But... you're also coming, okay?" she answered me with a huge smile. By the way, 'he' that Ji Eun was mentioning is Hyun Woo. Ji Eun's crush. He's a third grader high school biology.

"Why didn't you ask him in person? Anyways why should I come? Then I will be the mosquito! Hyun Woo is your crush, this can be your chance to get closer to him right?" I said. Well it's true right? Why should I come feeling like I destroyed the moment?

"Hey! What are you talking about?! I asked him through chat so I don't get nervous. And I'm asking you to come so it doesn't get awkward and so you can get to know him. Anyways, your legs are getting better right. So you're coming okay? Please? Accompany me? forcing me to come with her cute face. Well, how can I resist?

"Ok, then."

"So you're coming??" she asked to make sure.

"What do you think?"

"Yeayy, thank you so much! You're the best!"

I smiled. It made my day, her smile. Only hers can make me feel so wonderful. Wait what? What am I saying?