Again?!

~~~Glizzy's POV~~~
All of us were currently at the water park because Ari's friend liangelo had invited us there for his birthday and It had been a whole week since Nicole suggested that I try and get full custody of Ziah and in all honesty I've actually been thinking about it.

Nicole: "happy birthday gelo!" She said as she hugged him and handed him a gift.

Gelo: "Thanks mammas" he said as he hugged her back which caused Cordae to give him dirty looks.

Nicole: "so Ari told us that you've been dating Amanda for a while now" she said as she sat down next to Cordae and put koko on her lap.

Gelo: "Yeah we've been together for about 7 years now" he said which cause Cordae to choke on his drink.

"You good?!" I said laughing as I patted his back. The only reason I was laughing is because I know that she fucked Cordae 5 years ago meaning that she was cheating on liangelo dumb ass.

Cordae: "yeah I'm Gucci" he said to me

Al: "so why ya girl of 7 years ain't here?" He asked him

Gelo: "she's on probation for fighting at a club or some shit, having a unlicensed gun and some other bullshit so she can't leave California" he said as he bit into his pizza

Nicole bust out laughing which caused a chain reaction of laughter from me, Cordae, al, manny , and nahmir.

Nicole: "I'm sorry I'm that's not funny" she said tryna hold in her laughter. "Um baby you wanna take koko and go take some family photos?" She asked Cordae. He nodded yes and they both left with koko.

"Y'all wait for me" I said as I grabbed Ziah and we walked away with them.

Cordae: "y'all think he knows about her cheating?" He asked laughing

Nicole: "obviously not" she said shaking her head and laughing

"If he did then he doesn't know WHO she cheated with cuz he was way to friendly to you" I said as I grabbed ziah's hand and headed to the bench near the wave pool to take pictures. Me and cordae took hella pictures of the girls and posted our favorite ones.

nicole had went back to the table because she said she forgot something.

@ybnglizzy

"I can NEVER get a good of my zizi😫"Likes:❤️982,376*comments disabled*

Likes:❤️982,376
*comments disabled*

Koko: "dad can we get cotton candy?" She asked Cordae while jumping up and down

Cordae: "ONLY if I can get a picture of you smiling for once" he said as he bent down to her level

Koko got onto the bench and made a cheeky ass smile which caused me to laugh knowing she really must've wanted that cotton candy

@ybncordae

"cotton candy KOKOnut 💜🥥@nicoleprinceofficial I had to bribe her for this 😆"Likes:❤️282,929@user:what a cutie💙@Bigbankstrey: damn I miss y'all 💯@ybncordae:^^we miss you too bro

Likes:❤️282,929
@user:what a cutie💙
@Bigbankstrey: damn I miss y'all 💯
@ybncordae:^^we miss you too bro

After we took pictures of the girls we made our way back the table, only to find that nobody was there.

Koko: "wheres mommy?" She asked Cordae

Cordae: "oh we about to find out babygirl" he said as he picked her up and put her on his hip, then he called Nicole.

I watched his face change from normal to confused then to angry as fuck.

Cordae: "YOU MUST BE FUCKING JOKING...WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME NICOLE? I DONT CARE ABOUT NO DAMN FUN, YOU'RE MY MOTHERFUCKIN WIFE..MAMMAS STIP CRYING..YOU KNOW WHAT IMMA KILL HER" he screamed and hung up.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked extremely concerned

Cordae: "koko baby go sit over there with zizi okay" he said as he put her down and made her and Ziah go sit at the table.

"Damn it's that bad that the kids can't hear?!" I said even more concerned

Cordae: "Ari and Nicole fought so Nicole's in the parking lot waiting in the car. she said Ari tried to kick her in her stomach...She's in the car fucking crying bro. Her ass gonna say she didn't call cuz she wanted me to have fun. FUCK FUN AINT SHIT FUN WHEN MY WIFE IS HURTING" he said while pacing back and forth.

At this point I was fucking heated. I loved Ari but all this fucking drama she brings is ridiculous "Come on girls, were leaving" I said as I grabbed both of their hands and walked out of the park with cordae to meet Nicole at the car. I put the girls in my car and let Cordae go check on Nicole.

~~~Cordae's POV ~~~
I was BEYOND pissed because there was 3 other niggas at the table with her and I knew that it shouldn't have even escalated to that point but I had to sorta calm myself because Jay didn't come he was the only other person who knew other than glizzy that Nicole was pregnant. I unlocked the car door and say her laying her head on the steering wheel. "Mammas are you okay?" I said while touching her stomach.

Nicole: "yeah I'm fine she didn't actually get to kick me , I'm just a little shaken up" she said as she sighed

"You wanna go home now?" I asked her. She just looked at me and nodded. You could see the tiredness in her eyes. Glizzy has texted me and said that he's gonna drive the girls home that way I could just be alone with Nicole.

Nicole: "wheres Dakota?" She said squiring her eyes attempting to keep them open.

"Glizzy's said he'll drive the girls home that way you can relax for a bit" I told her and she nodded her head. "Good now switch sides with me" I said as I kissed her forehead causing her to give me a weak smile. She got out the car, sat in the passenger seat and leaned the seat all the way back.

"Are you sure you feel alright?" I asked her again.

Nicole: "I used all my energy to whoop her ass...now I need a nap" she said laughing. She grabbed my free hand and put it on her belly.

"I'm just glad you're okay" I said as I pulled out of the parking spot. Glizzy pulled up next to me and rolled his window down.

Glizzy: "nick alright?" He asked

"Yeah she's just a lil shaken up and sleepy" I told him

Glizzy: "thank god. I'll keep the girls for tonight you just worry about her"

"Thanks bro, I owe you one" I said and he gave me a small nod, rolled up his window and pulled off.