Wow

~~~Nicole's POV~~~
Al:"Damn this shit finna take forever" he said as he looked at all the clothes I had to take pictures in

Nahmir: "it's way to early to be up right now" he said yawning

We were currently at Hemingway photos, which is the place that my mom used to come to when she would model. I was doin a photo shoot for my debut collection of fitness clothes called "Heir Athletics".

Cordae: "I don't think it's gonna take that long" he said while walking with koko and Ziah toward the snack table.

"It's not gonna I'm only modeling a few pieces" I said as I took the clothes from the rack.

Manny: "not to be rude but how are you gonna pull this off?" He asked

Jay: "yeah cuz ya kinda round ya dig"

"Well I'm just gonna take pictures from certain angles and photoshop the rest" I said while shrugging my shoulders and waking to my dressing room. Once I finally changed I came out of the dressing room which caused everybody's mouth to drop.

Jay: "I know damn well you not taking no pictures wearing that!" He said

Manny: "you look pregnant as fuck!"

Glizzy: "chill on her...I think you look nice" he said as he smiled at me

Cordae: "same and relax guys she said she was gonna photoshop it" he said agreeing with glizzy

"Thanks guys" I said to Cordae and glizzy. "And fuck y'all haters" I said as I gave manny and jay the middle finger. About an hour and a half later I was finished the photo shoot and all the pictures were edited and ready for me to post. "IM DONE! y'all wanna go grab lunch?" I asked as I slipped my slides on and posted my photos.

Nahmir: "yes thank god cuz I'm starving" he said as he picked up koko and headed toward the door

I laughed to myself as I waited for the pictures to load. I found it funny how they always carried koko even though she was a big ass 5 year old.

@nicoleprinceofficial