16🐍. Love is poison

Krystal Madren

I woke up to the beeping sound of machines and had wires all over my body, I turned to my right seeing Kentrell sitting with his head in his hands.

"K-Kentrell" I said softly getting his attention he slowly raised his head looking at me, his eyes were bloodshot red I couldn't tell if he was crying or if he just been up all night without no sleep. "Wassup baby how you feeling?" He asked me

"I'm fine, what they say about our baby" I took a deep breath bringing my hand to my bump, it seemed softer than usual which made me confused and start panicking. "Kentrell what happened" my breathing started to get heavier he just looked at me before reaching over for my hand.

"I'm sorry slime, ain't no mo baby" he grabbed my hand tighter as he said this, I couldn't even speak tears started to stream down my face.

Why me, why did this have to happen to me...

"You're lying" I snatched my hand away from him sitting up in the bed, I was in so much pain down below but I fought it back

"Mane why would I lie bout some shit like that?" He said standing up from the chair smacking his lips.

"Why..." I sobbed "ion know baby it's okay we gon get through this" he told me trying to touch me again, I slapped his hand away lookin at him. I could barely even look at him I felt like this was all his fault.

"ITS NOT OKAY KENTRELL DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" I screamed slapping him in his chest as he tried to grab my wrists to stop me, the nurses ran in trying to calm me down they asked Kentrell to leave.

"This is all his fucking fault, I hate him" I cried into the nurses chest as she tried to calm me down, Kentrell didn't fight the nurses he just did as they said and left.

"Krystal, my stinky" I heard a familiar voice, it was my momma and my dad was standing beside her at the door. I haven't seen this bitch since she got Kentrell locked up but it sure did feel good to see her and my dad at this point in time.

"Momma.." I sobbed reachin out my arms for her, I needed her at this time I can't believe I lost my baby the only thing in this world that was gonna have my back through everything my only piece of real love and happiness.

"I'm so sorry stinky... you know I love you so much I'm so so sorry I'm here for you now" she spoke into my ear hugging me tighter.

"It's gonna be okay Krystal" my dad came and sat at the end of my bed.

Kentrell Gaulden

I sat in the back of the van with the gang nem, Montana was driving we was going back to the hotel since Krystal ain't want me around her.

Ever she kicked me out the room she said she hated me and it was my fault, I ain't tripping because it was I put my family in danger getting back involved with Red.

I tried to go back and see her but her momma and daddy were there and they told me she don't wanna see me, she back involved with that devil woman she call a mom fuck it, I'm done.

"You good bruh" Ben asked me tapping my shoulder, he snapped me out my thoughts I just nodded "I'm good slime"

"She just hurting big bruh she will be good in the next few days just give her some time" babyjoe told me. "She blaming me mane" I shook my head rubbing my hands down my face

"She gon blame you nigga you just gotta be a man and take that shit" Montana looked back at me "that's my baby too she don't think I'm hurting either?" I balled up my fist

"Women, all they think bout is themselves" Ben said which made me laugh abit because he was right

"Ay fuck that Montana take me to the studio" I had some verses running through my head I needed to let that shit out.

-

"And I still ain't found a way to forgive myself
I can never forgive myself, yeah" I spoke into the mic as the music started.

"I gave my heart to you this is how you repay me (yeah)
I put my trust in you this is how you replace it (oh)
Your love is poison so no more I can't take it (no more, I can't take it)
Can't fuck with you no more because I ain't basic (no)
Being loyal bring you pain (being loyal bring you pain)
Showing love will get you hatin' (showing love will get you hatin')
I won't let 'em end my name, yeah
When you do dirt you get the same, yeah
I already know that I'm a thug really Big B living
Get on your ass when you be leaving you say that I'm trippin'
I gave my all to you but you don't care 'cause you don't get it
I gave my heart to you, you took my shit and ran with it
Momma told me that she love to see when we together
I looked and smiled I ain't tell her you the fuckin' devil
Don't need no gun 'cause when I'm with you, you my heavy metal
I hope you never leave my side, separate not ever
Hope you forgive me for the pain that I brought you
What's in our blood, only us know about it
Don't wanna break up 'cause I can't go without you
Your love I ain't never thought about doubtin'
Yeah, you my thug, I can't lie you my lil' baby
I'm in jail I won't be released girl you my affidavit
Ion't listen to my niggas, they advice I'm never takin'
If you jump up in that water I dive in for to save you
I put my trust in you this is how you replace it (oh)
Your love is poison so no more I can't take it (no more, I can't take it)
Can't fuck with you no more because I ain't basic (no)
Every time I feel nobody love me I come straight to you
Still wanna come and lay right on side you when I'm mad at you
I be feelin' like you don't appreciate the shit I do
Argue then you walk out, I ain't ever thought 'bout leaving you
Everything you do I never want another bitch to do
My past to the killin' everything I done told to you
Damn, still wish we had a baby
Why the fuck we can't just be like Kay and Tracey (they been together ten years)
I gave my heart to you this is how you repay me (yeah)
I put my trust in you this is how you replace it (yeah)
Your love is poison so no more I can't take it (no more, I can't take it)
I fuck with you because together we basic (together we basic)"

"Straight like that, Ion't give a fuck who don't like it, keep it just like that Put it on my YouTube channel" I spoke into the mic again before dropping the headphones on the floor coming out the booth.

"That shit go dumb retarded bruh" Ben said excitedly

"Just how I'm feeling bro make sure that shit go up" I looked at ben that Montana

————————————————————————

A filler chapter short and simple

Vote and comment y'all ghost readers really something bruh