29. Last 🐍

Kentrell Gaulden

I threw my phone down on the couch laying back on the couch, Krystal ain't been answering my calls or messages all day shits annoying as fuck got me home bored as fuck.

Gang was all busy and doing there own thing today and won't be round till later I just wanted kay to come home so we could kick it and lay up togedda, she done turned me soft bruh. K3 was sleeping in the bedroom star was suppose to be here already to pick him up.

The door knocked "who at my door bruh" I turned my head looking at it, it knocked again this time louder and faster. I got up from the sofa pulling up my jeans walking to the door opening it, it was star I mugged her.

"Fuck you take all day for you suppose to be here hours ago" I told her pushing the door more open for her, she walked in smacking her lips.

"I'm here now..." she said with attitude I shook my head "watch who you talking to lil girl" I slammed the door shut.

"Whatever Kentrell where's my son, Sherhonda cooking for us need to get back soon" she ran her hands down her hips pursing her lips together.

"My momma cooking?" I rubbed my stomach lifting up my shirt, stars eyes started wonder and I shook my head. "You miss this shit huh" I asked her stepping forward smirking.

"Ew no, that's all Krystals right? Acting like you don't know anyone anymore" she waved her hand at me putting on a front.

"You know I still Luh you phat" I pushed myself up against her, she moved onto the wall leaning onto it. She looked me up and down smirking I knew she was cappin.

"Mmm Whatever Kentrell, move" she lightly pushed me

"You holding that down or you busting it open for these fuck niggas" I said playing with the waistband of her leggings, going close to her neck. "Stop kentrell you gotta whole girl mane" she moaned to me trying to push me away again.

And, that ain't stopped your ugly ass before

I grabbed star by her thighs pulling her up, I held her in my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. "Kentrell!!" She shouted quietly, I just ignored her walking with her to the sofa, she was heavy as fuck Ian gon cap but i could handle it.

"Why you so worried bout Krystal youon even like her" I laughed shaking my head, laying her down on the sofa. I grabbed my piece biting down on my lip she watched me resting on her elbows.

I shook my head "I'm just fucking round, go get my son bitch"

"You so annoying honestly I ain't fucking withchu nomore, yo momma can come get him next time you ain't shit"

"I'm joced up I know dis" I laughed

She got up from the sofa kissing her teeth as she walked past me, I grabbed her booty feeling on it she just gave me a stank look going into the bedroom to get K3.

I laughed getting my phone from the sofa, Krystal finally text me back sayin she nearly home bout time. Finna show her ass something when she get back putting my phone back into my pocket I walked into the hall where star was coming out of the bedroom holdin my lil boy.

"Gimmie a kiss fat boy, dada gon see you soon" I kissed his cheeks a few times he started laughing showing his one lil ass tooth. "Bye" star said as she walked towards the door I know she was mad, as she opened the door kay was standing there....

They both stared eachother down for a few seconds before star stepped aside for Kay to get in "thanks..." she said quietly. "Bye Bye kamiri" she waved at him and he waved back.

Star closed the door behind her. I leaned against the wall with my hands behind my back staring Krystal down, I was tryna see who the fuck she thought she was ignoring my calls. "Where you went" I asked with a soft voice nodding my head at her abit

"To the mall with Liyah and Truski, why?" She looked at me weirdly "cause yeen been answering my messages and calls, fuck you been doing all day"

She laughed shaking her head "Kentrell BYE! Don't even start that shit" she walked over towards me standing in front me and wrapping her arms around my neck. I looked into her eyes for a few moments before laughing.

"I'm just jocin bae but do that shit again and you gon see sum" I grabbed her arm, pulling her even closer to me.

"What you gon show me" she smirked biting down on her lip slowly, I watched her carefully before she moved her hand onto my joggers string tugging on them

"You know what" I said softly going close to her ear

"And you know what I want.." she whispered back. I laughed picking her up from the floor and carrying her to the bedroom while kissing on her neck, licking and sucking her spots I laid her down on the bed going between her legs.

This what I needed
-

Krystal madren

I finished getting out the shower, walking into the bedroom where Kentrell was laying on his phone "Kentrell you seen that black dress you got me for my birthday" I asked him, looking through the draws

"Fuck You need that for?" He sat up locking his phone, he was looking at me crazy I couldn't help but laugh "why you so angry" I laughed

"Because where yo ass tryna go in a black dress" he questioned getting up from the bed and sitting on the edge, watching me "I'm going out with my girls" I found an alternative dress because I knew he won't about to tell me where the black dress was

"Nah you ain't stop cappin" he waved his hand at me like I was kidding "no I'm seriously going out with Tina, Ashanti and liyah" i said turning to face him smiling. "I'm telling Ben, boomer and Three" he got on his phone typing and shit

"Bae! You're so annoying I ain't been out in the longest, i have you some pussy too!" I yelled throwing the dress at him, it landed on his head. I started laughing watching him snatch the dress away from his head "mane don't do that pussy ass shit" he said smacking his lips

"Well I'm going out ion care what you say" I shrugged walking over to him and taking the dress back, he tried to grab my arm but I was too fast. I ran into the bathroom locking it. Kentrell started banging on the door shouting

I loved his crazy ass but he ain't bouta stop me going out tonight, TUH! BIG TUH!

-

IM BACK! And ima finish alla my books

I been away because my laptop broke and my phone then i forgot my password to my fucking Wattpad!! I finally remembered it because i found it on my notes 📝

I'm sorry i kept y'all waiting so long promise it won't happen again

I think this might be the last chapter for this book, I don't know ... let me know!

But free my baby Kentrell 💔🤦🏽‍♀️