Chapter 1

Mornings are crucial on school days. I feel like it's the middle of the night and definitely not 7 A.M. I wish I could just stay home and free myself from the world, just for one day. I'm sure it would feel like a week...Finally, I struggle to get out of bed because the blankets are so warm and cozy, and I know it is cold on the outside of them. 

        I walk over to my closet, pick out an outift, and put it on. It is not like it matters on what I look like anyways. I am always going to be known as the ugly adopted girl that was put up for adoption because she was too ugly. I still look in the mirror and begin to cry because I know that I will never be that perfect girl that everybody expects me to be.

        Here, let me give you a description of myself, maybe you'll judge me, maybe you won't. I am fifteen years old and I'm quite tall, being 5'9. I actually like my eyes because they are nice green color. I have grown out my hair, so it is quite long, healthy, and black. Here's more of a short description...I am [retty much you're tall skinny, possibly weird looking girl. Just please don't judge me, it hurts me more than you might think.

        People don't understand the things I have been through. If you were in my place, then you would want to be dead already. I know I sure wish I was, but I try to stay strong for myself.