𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙧 :)

- Kentrell's pov-
I tossed and turned in my sleep, ive been home for a couple of hours.  Me going back home to see my mom felt good, I can now visit her freely, and she is leaving her old drinking habbit alone. I just  couldn't get her off my mind though, i'm now 18 years old and I haven't been home since i was 15. There was so much built-up emotions from just leaving, and avoiding each other. I no longer wanted that, I no longer needed that. To calm my nerves, i decided to go to the basement and smoke, maybe it'll ease my mind a bit. I don't know why she has this effect on me, i couldn't think straight, my hands were slightly shaking as those once forgotten things filled my head. I need to talk to someone. I looked over at the clock it read '12:34 a.m'.  I dought anyone's up at this time. I grabbed my phone, unlocking it, going through my messages, seeing who I could text. I saw I had an unread message, I tapped it seeing it was Saiyr- the girl from the store.
Saiyr ✨: I'm sorry I didn't see your message, Hi kentrell. 6:25 a.m. How didn't I see her message. As I was typing, the incident at the store ran through my memory.
Trell 😈: Wassup ma, how you doing. 12:40 a.m. Damn, why did i text that girl this late, she probably sleep or with her nigga. After I finished making my blunt, i felt my phone vibrate.
Saiyr ✨: Can't sleep, but I'm doing fine. Hbu?. I'm surprised she texted back, being that it's almost 1 a.m. . What should I say?
Trell 😈: Me either ma, ive been getting by.12.43 a.m.
Soon we were onFaceTime, the conversation continued as the hours passed. It was now 3 a.m.. Talking to her made the prior thoughts in my head escape, talking to her eased my mind, I dont even know her but yet, it feels like we've talked before. "Ken ken, are you sleep" she asked. It was pitch black on both of our ends. "No" I was lying, I was slowly drifting off to sleep, I wouldn't tell her that though. "Your lying aren't you?" Quietness took over. "Uh-" my sentence was cut short as she bursted out in laughter. " Boy, if your sleepy, go to sleep" her laughter died down as she moved around. "I said I wasn't sleepy" I was slightly mugging her but she couldn't see. "Okay" . Those were the last words exchanged as we both feel asleep. I haven't done this with any girl.

 I haven't done this with any girl

Hey y'all I finally started over .  😚
How y'all like it so far?
These chapters will not be long.