Chapter Two // Meeting Andy

Tyra's POV

We make our way into the building and we're blasted with cold air, and it feels amazing after being outside in the blazing heat.

We follow the signs on the wall that read "CTE Meet & greet". We follow them until we reach a large room, not many people are inside but I can immediately pick out Andy.

I feel my cheeks heat up when he looks in my direction, locking eyes with me. We hold the gaze for a few seconds before turning his attention back to signing some fans album cover.

Andy's POV

I glance around the room, and lock eyes with a girl. She was gorgeous. Tall, black hair, and tattoos. She locks eyes with me for a moment the I look away.

I wait for her to come up to me, stealing glances every few seconds. I looked away when she hands her album to Brandon to sign. Brandon was only two people way from me.

Next to me, David saw me staring at her.

"Whoa what's up dude?" She asks, glancing at her

"Oh nothing" I say, tearing my attention away from her.

"Do you like her or something?" He asks, bumping my arm roughly.

"She's pretty cute" I say, my cheeks hearing up.

"Ask her to come to the tour bus with us after" he says

"What is she says no?" I ask, a bit worried.

"Why the fuck would she come to our concert if she didn't like out band?" He asks, raising one of his eyebrows

"I guess I'll ask then" I say, looking back at her. She was now right next to me, talking to Hayden. I looked away quickly when she made her way towards me.

Tyra's POV

I snuck a glance of Andy, who was now right next to me. Was he staring at me? I had just finished talking to Brandon and Hayden.

"Well have yourself a goodnight, Tyra" Hayden says when he finishes signing my album.

"You too" I say, smiling at him.

I then move slowly, toward Andy, feeling my cheeks hear when he looks up at me.

"Hey" he says, smiling.

"Hey" I reply, handing him my album

Andy's POV

She walked up to me, I could feel myself smiling like a fool.

"Hey" I said, still smiling

"Hey" she replied, her voice a bit shaky.

She handed me her album and I glance down at it.

"You guys did amazing" she says, her cheeks a bit red

"Thanks" i say, STILL smiling.

"What's you name?" I ask as I sign her album

"Tyra" she says, looking down at me.

"That's a pretty name" I says, mentally punching myself.

I bite my lip then look up at her. She was so beautiful.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to meet with me and the band after this?" I ask, feeling my own face heat up a bit.

"Um, sure!" She says, she was now smiling

"You can bring your friend too" I point to the red-headed girl talking to Dave.

"Where do we meet you?" She asks, glancing at her friend

"Meet us here after the meet and greets done"

"Alright" she says, taking one last glance at me before moving onto the next band member.

I had made my move.

Authors note //

That was the end of chapter two!
I'll be posting the next part soon!
- jenessa