9. Fubuki Shirou x Reader - Always here for you

Requested by: Fubuki_SnowWarrior

Me: Hello everyone!

IE Gang: Hello Ac chan!!

Endou: Hmm? Ac chan where Altair San?

Me: Oh! Like I said on my last chapter she was kind of busy right now and so am I ...

Endou: if you're busy then what are you doing here?

Me: *shrugged* I was kind of feeling guilty for not updating ... That's it... Anyways its fubuki once again!!

Fubuki: I didn't know that I was famous here...

Me: Oh Fubuki~ you don't know on how many fan girls you have out there... Anyways this was requested by Fubuki_SnowWarrior Hope you like it!!

Enjoy!

Third Person's POV

The whole team is currently doing their morning practice routine when a certain silver haired boy notice the sudden disappearance of the (h/c) color haired manager "Hey... Aki San, do you know where Y/n chan is??" Fubuki asked

"Oh... As far as I know, its her mom's death anniversary, I think that's the reason on why she's not here... I'm not sure though" Aki said grimly

"Oh... I understand then..."

~Timeskip

When the school was over, all of the students rushed out of their classroom and immediately went home.

Fubuki visit Y/n to see if she's alright... When he reached her apartment, he found out that she was still not home and that made him worried... Fubuki leaves and decided to look for the said girl.

He then found Y/n inside the cemetery near her home, fubuki walked towards y/n and kneel beside her...

Fubuki's POV

"M/n??" I asked

Y/n whip her head and stare at me...

" oh fubuki!! I didn't notice you at all!! " she exclaimed

I just chuckled and said "so... Is she your mother?"

Y/n's surprised face suddenly turned in a frown " how did you know? " she asked me with a grim expressiin

I just stared at her with a saddened look on my eyes and said"Aki San told me"

"Oh..."

"So?"

She smile, a sad smile to be exact..." Ahh... She's my mom and she 'is' really special to me... She's my inspiration... I always do my best just to make her proud... " y/n said with tears streaming down her face..."I want to tell her that I really love her... I wish that she's still alive...!"

Y/n start to sob, I just hug her close to me. I never saw her like this, the person who was always so strong and never give up, the person who i grew strong feelings on was now breaking down in front of me.

I don't like to see her like this, not one bit...

Y/n just continue her sobbing, letting out all of her grief.

"Shirou kun... Can you promise me one thing??" She asked while looking at me " Can you promise me... Promise me that you'll never leave me like my mom did...!"

I stare back at her, not one bit did we break off our gaze to each other...

"I promise..." I said gently while pulling her back, she tightened her grip and mumbled a small 'thank you'.

" Don't worry, I'm always here and I won't leave you alone.." I said with a small and gentle smile framing my face...

' Even thou you didn't asked me, I will always stay with you, I love you y/n chan and I don't want to see you suffer '

Me: Finally over!!!

Fubuki: I love y/n chan!!

*everyone just stared at him while y/n' s face is burning a scarlet red*

Fubuki:what?

Altair: nothing... Your just so straightforward...

Me: right... Anyways! I'm glad you're back Altair!! We already thought that you died!!

*everyone just sweatdropped at Ac's blunt statement*

Me: Oh! I'm really sorry for the late update @Fubuki_SnowWarrior, I hope you understand!! Hope you like it by the way!!

IE Gang: Yeah!! Hope you like it!!! We love you minna!!