6.Suzuno Fuusuke x Reader - First Lovers Quarrel

Me: hey guys!

Suzuno: why am I here?

Me: That is because your next! *start to dance around* isn't fun?!

Suzuno: right it was really fun! *says it with an emotionless face*

Me: Oh by the ways-

Altair: -so he's your favorite IE character?

*The whole IE gang who was silent all this time stared at me waiting for my answer*

Me: Well he's 'one' of my favorite characters, I have many after all and I'm not going to tell you guys who!!

Endou: Aww that was unfair Ac Chan!

Altair: what are you? a dog saying 'Aww' ?

Endou:I'm not a dog Altair San... let's just play soccer!

Me: No! I still have a show that I need to finish, I will play with you later!

Endou: *pouting*

Me: Anyways... Enjoy!

(A/n) - alien name

(Y/n)'s POV

You and Suzuno got some questioning looks coming from his team and your own as you walked back from your little date... You and him started going out only yesterday and no one still know about it, the two of you actually decided to make your relationship a secret because of the situation you guys are in, He's the captain of Diamond dust and your a striker for Gaia after all.

" (A/n)! " someone yelled

The two of you turned your head towards the noise and found Clara and Ulvida running towards you.

" Uhh captain... Can we borrow
(A/n) for a while? " Clara asked the captain of diamond dust.

" Fine, you guys need to make it quick, Gaia needs to do their training resume and so are we " fuusuke said nonchalantly

" okay! Let's go (A/n), clara! " Ulvida exclaimed. She drag you and clara towards the cafeteria and made you seat on one of the benches.

" So... ? Is there a thing happening between you and Gazel? " Ulvida asked you with a smirk. " n-nothing"
You mentally slapped yourself for stuttering. Clara just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. " Are you sure? Because you blushing a little" Clara pointed out. "N-no I'm not" you stutter once again. "Why so nervous all of sudden" Ulvida asked. "No reason" you just shrug