SEVEN

Madison had brought Pandora down the stairs to be greeted by two older women wearing similar dresses to Madison's, and standing above the dead bodies of Dinah, Mallory and Coco.

Pandora clutched onto the stairs bannister as she watched the older blonde woman place a hand in front of her and close her eyes. A mere second later, all three dead women shot up, taking heavy breaths.

Pandora's eyes rolled back into her head as she collapsed onto the floor

-BEFORE THE BLAST-

Life was difficult for Pandora. She had been isolated ever since she was born. Her mother had died during the birth of Pandora. After the death of his wife, Pandora's father became grief-stricken and abusive as he believed that the girl was a curse to his family. As the young girl was only a child, she was vulnerable and naive; she didn't recognise that her father was furious, angry and frustrated with her, but as she grew older, she too became furious, angry and frustrated with the ill-treatment that she received from her father.

On her 16th birthday and the 16th anniversary of her mother's death, Pandora's father went to the extreme and attempted the unacceptable.

In a drunken rage, he tried to take advantage of Pandora in her sleep. But before anything drastic could occur, Pandora awakened and screamed. She threw her delicate hand towards her father and he flew back, smashing into Pandora's white wall. Still yelling in anger and terror, Pandora spread her fingers and watched with tearful eyes as her father's powerless body followed the movements of her hand.

 Still yelling in anger and terror, Pandora spread her fingers and watched with tearful eyes as her father's powerless body followed the movements of her hand

With a startled gaze, her father began throwing intoxicated insults to his daughter, such as "freak", "monster", "you disgusting devil".

But this didn't stop Pandora, like he thought it would, this fueled her rage. With her hand controlling his movements, she flipped her hand so his head was facing the floor and feet towards the ceiling. The girl whipped her hand down rapidly. His head crashed down onto the hard floor of Pandora's room, and with a loud yelp and sickening crack, her father was dead. But the troubled teen was not satisfied with her work, she lifted his body up from her position on her bed and strained her fingers until she couldn't separate them any further. The limp body in front of her began to strain as it too began stretching.