- t w e n t y e i g h t -

1 year later.

i walked up the steps to my apartment with some flowers and a cute card, i unlocked my door walking inside to see a dark apartment, i turned on my light in the hallway walking towards the livingroom as i dropped them on the table. "AHHHH!" i screamed as i felt hand wrapped around my waist, i heard a a small chuckle and i breathed out as i found out it was david.

"what the fuck are you doing?" i said as turned around to david with a camera and a smile on his face, "happy anniversary baby." he said making me smile brightly kissing his lips as i wrapped my hands around his shoulders as he lifted me and i wrapped my legs around his waist.

"jesus fuck." jason said waking around the corner as he seen us and i jumped back down laying on the couch, "i need you to lay down on the ground blind-" "david fuck no." i said crossing my hand over my chest as david pouted making me chucke lightly.

"david what are you making me do?" i sighed as i laid down on the wooden floor, "i'm going to get a shirt from your closet." he said as i nodded as i ran a hand through my hair.

"you must really love him if you do this?" he said as i nodded chuckling lightly as david walked out with a clickbait hoodie and he set it in my eyes.

"just an fyi i don't have health insurance." i exclaimed and gripped my thighs as i heard movement and i squealed.

i felt an animal or something being out on me as i squealed, "WHAT THE FUCK DAVID ITS OUT ANNIVERSARY AND YOURE DOING THIS!" i exclaimed as i heard david chuckle.

i felt my blindfolded being taken off and i liked down at my stomach to see a little puppy, "oh my god david." i said petting the small puppy and hugging him as david was taking the video.

"i'm gonna cry." i said as the puppy licked my face, "oh my god." i said as i stood up and held the puppy.

"it's yours." he said and my eyes widened to look at him, "you're kidding me." i said and he shook his head as i smiled brightly letting the dog go and jumping on david as i wrapped my legs around a davids waist, he handed the camera to jason as he swayed me around and tears spilled down my cheeks, "david thank you omg." i cried as he wiped my tears and kissed my lips chuckling as i smiled.

"oh my god." i said as he let me down and i turned around, david wrapping a hand around my neck pulling me closer.

"oh my god." i continued as he laughed kissing my cheek as i smiled slightly, "okay wanna go duck now?" i grinned jokingly as he grabbed the camera, "okay i'm turning this off right now." he did turning off the camera.

i sat down on the couch with the puppy on my lap smiling, jason ended up leaving as he had to go to trishas and now david plopped down beside me petting the dog as he rested his head on my shoulder as i smiled slightly.

"i love you for getting this puppy."

"guess you don't love me." he smirked looking straight me in the eyes.

"and that too." i shrugged giggling as he kissed my lips pushing me on my back as i looked at david giggling.

"you're so cute." i said as i ran a hand over his cheeks and he closed his eyes laying on top of me.

and that's how we fell asleep, him on top of me with the puppy beside us.

hehehehe
vote and comment!!
luvvvv uuuuu